Chapter 27

"Lets get out of this place." Luke says pulling me up. I get up off the couch with the help of Luke. We walk out of the tattoo parlor together smiling like 5 year olds that just got a slurpee. We walk to the car and get in it before starting it and putting on our seatbelts. After we do that, we turn on the radio.  Tangled in the great escape by pierce the veil came on the radio. 

"I think this should be our song." I say.

"I like the song but should we have this one or chasing cars?" 

"This one." I say.

"This is now our song." He says.

"Okay." I say.

"Okay."

I keep driving but when i see a small park. I pull into the park parking lot. 

"A park?" Luke asks.

"Yes, A park Luke." I say.

We both get unbuckled and climb out of the car going toward the swings. It was pretty late at night but we didn't really mind. It wasn't very busy like it is during the day and honestly it's nicer at night.

"So." I say.

"So." He says. I swing my feet back and fourth picking up speed as i swing up and down.

"I thought there was going to be more action in the tour and less fuck around time." I say.

"There is some action just not now, but you are right it is mainly fuck around time to be honest." He says.

"I'm really enjoying it." I say.

"You've only caught the beginning." He says.

"When do we leave to go to another city?" I ask.

"Tomorrow. We should be going to Australia tomorrow." He says.

"Do i get to meet everyone's parents?"I ask.

"Well my mom and dad yes.I don't honestly know about the others but my mom is dying to meet you.When she heard i had a girlfriend from Michael, She freaked out." He says.

"So your mom ships us?" 

"Yeah,I guess." He says.

We sit in silence for minutes on end after that. I jump of my swing and walk over to his putting my legs on each side of his straddling him.

"Can i kiss you?" I ask.

"Of course you can,Why couldn't you?" He asks.

"I don't know." I say. He puts his hands on my waist rubbing them up and down. I stare at his eyes then down to his lips. I gently lean in and kiss him. He kisses back instantaneously. 

I murmur into the kiss a "I love you."

"I love you too" He says after he pulls away.

"It's getting late." I say.

"Yeah." He says.

I get up from straddling him and pull him off the swing letting go of his hands once we are off and go toward the car.