Chapter 69

I make it downstairs and find Luke sitting on the couch. Liz sitting on the marble stool and no ashton anywhere.
I place the plate in the sink and grab a cup filling it with cold tap water. I drink the water and place the cup in the kitchen sink.I walk toward Luke and sit beside him.

"Hey babe, where's ashton?" I ask him.

"He left a few minutes before you came downstairs." He said.

"Thanks." I say. I cuddle into his side. He wraps his arms around my shoulder and we cuddle. Liz goes upstairs a few minutes after she finishes her pizza and leaves Luke and I downstairs . I get up when Luke falls asleep.I place the 2 left over slices of cheese pizza in the pepperoni pizza box with four slices of that. I wash the plates and put them in the dishwasher. I grab a cup of cold tap water again and drink it before placing the empty cup in the sink. I walk upstairs to Luke's room which was beside his brothers room which Ashton destroyed. I grab my suitcase and pull out my pajamas and my outfit for our date tomorrow. My outfit for tomorrow included my gray crop top with a small pocket on the breast area. My black bikini would be underneath the shirt and the bottoms would be underneath my gray booty shorts with black flip flops. I place that on top of my suitcase and put my pajamas on. I crawled into Luke's bed and fell fast asleep with Panic! At the disco and bullet for my valentine softly playing.