Chapter 74

We sat at the park and ate the picnic he packed us. The picnic was just personal pan pizzas, water and oranges but it was still cute.

"Can we go home now? I'm hot." I say laughing.

"Well baby girl, you're hot but okay." He says winking. He picks up the picnic basket and we walk toward the car. He unlocked it and placed the picnic basket in the trunk with the towels. We pushed the trunk down and got into our seats buckling up.He rolls the windows back down and locks the doors making his way to his house.

We make it to his house after 4 issue songs, 3 crown the empire and a Beatles song. No cars were home. When we walked inside, I heard michael, Calum and Ashton in the kitchen.

"Hey." Luke and I said to them.

"How was y'all's date?" Ashton asked.

"Great mate. Thanks for asking." Luke says wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You're welcome." He says grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and walked down to the basement. Calum and Michael went down to the basement with them.

"Let's go get changed and take a nap maybe?" Luke asks me.

"I'd love that." I say. We get upstairs and change in front of each other and changed into warm clothes and crawled into bed beside each other falling asleep in each other's arms instantly.