Chapter 70

I felt someone wrap their arm around my waist while I was sleeping and a kiss on the top of my head.

I wake up at 9:45 a.m with Luke's arms heavily wrapped around me. His soft snores. He was shirtless and had red sleep pants on. I push his arms off of me and get up. I grab my REO speedwagon Hi infidelity shirt. I slipped it on and put on blue shorts. I brushed my hair and put it back up in a pony tail and grab my phone. I place my phone in my back pocket and walk downstairs. Liz was away so I turned the stove on after I spray some oil in a pan.I grab a bowl and some pancake mix. I grab out of the fridge some milk, an egg and a little tablespoon of oil. I mix it all together in a bowl and pour one pancake in the pan. I grab my phone out of my back pocket and put on Keep on loving you by REO speedwagon. I flip my pancake and start dancing and grabbing two plates for Luke and i's pancakes. I place the plates on the countertop and put this first pancake on the first plate and pour batter into the pan.

I made 3 pancakes for each of us. I put a little bit of butter on each pancake and microwaves it to heat it up for 30 seconds per plate. I grabbed Vegemite and put some on the top of our pancakes and placed them on the countertop and walked upstairs. Luke was still asleep so I kissed his lips seeing if that would wake him up. It didn't so I poked at his side. He rolled over and I kept poking at his side until he arose.

"Good morning baby girl." He says rubbing his eyes and getting out of the bed and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hi Babe." I say.

He pecks my lips and turns around to fix the bed.

"I've got pancakes downstairs baby." I say turning around and waiting in the door way.

"Okay baby girl." He says. He finishes the bed and I turn around walking downstairs with Luke beside me. When we get to the marble bar with stools, I grab up a fork, knife, and napkin for each of us. I hand him one of each and I keep one of each and we dig in enjoying our breakfast.

"Are you ready for our date tonight?" Luke asks me.

"Yeah.Are you?"I ask him.

"Yes,I very much am." He says.

"Good good." I say. I put my plate in the sink and he puts his in moments later. I wash them while he goes upstairs to take a shower.

When he comes back downstairs 30 minutes later, he leaves. I go to the basement and see Calum, michael and Ashton all sitting there.

"Hi." I say as I close the door behind me going down the four steps.

"Hi Olivia."
"Hey."
"Hi." Were the responses from them.

"What are y'all doing?" I ask them.

"Nothing really." Calum says.

"Can I join?" I ask them.

"Sure." Michael and Calum say smiling. I look over at Ashton and see he has a very depressing smile on his face. I walk over to the couch he was on and sit beside him.

"Ash?" I ask him.

"What?" He replies. He has a little attitude but it's fine.

"Are you okay?"

"You actually have the nerve to ask me if I'm okay. Fucking really Olivia?Do I look okay?" He asks me. His voice was rising and he had more of an attitude.

"No you don't. That's why I'm asking Ashton. Just answer the damn question."

"No, I'm not fucking okay." He says.

"Can we talk about it? Upstairs preferably?" I ask him.

"Fine." He says. He gets out of the chair and is the first one upstairs.

"We'll be upstairs." I tell them.

"Okay." Calum says.

"Bye Olivia." Michael says. I go up the steps and open the door.

"Ashton, can you tell me what's wrong with you?" I ask him.

"You are." He says.

"Ashton."

"What."

"Just kiss me already." I say. He takes advantage of my statement and grilled my hips mean and slammed his lips on mine. Our kiss lasted five minutes.

I disconnected our lips and walked back downstairs.

"Olivia, did he kiss you? Your lips are kinda swollen?" Calum says.

"Yes he kissed me." I say.

"You have to tell Luke."

"No."