Chapter 21

"Thank You For Making Me The Happiest Man Alive,Olivia." Luke says biting down on his lip.

"Thank You For Making Me The Happiest Woman Alive,Luke." I say Biting Down On My Lip. Luke leans in closing up the space between us.He kisses me gently before doing it a bit rougher placing his hands on my hips rubbing up and down.I wrap my arms around his neck biting down on his lip. He licks the bottom of lip pleading for entrance. I tease him not doing it and pulling away smirking.

"You are a total tease,But you're my tease baby.'' He says kissing me again while smacking my ass making me jump up and run toward the tip of the pier.Turning around i see Luke after me so i backup but right when i do that his hands wrap around my waist and Because of his weight colliding into me it ended up both of us falling into the water.

"Damn it,luke."I say laughing before trying to jump back onto the pier.

"You running away from me baby girl." He says pulling me back into the water with him.I swim to the other side of the pier getting out being really really cold.

"Baby,You're shivering." He says getting out picking up everything we set down and grabs my hand leading me to the back of his car. He pulls the trunk up and puts everything in the back pulling out two changes of clothes. He hands an oversized red flannel and boxers to me while he has an black flannel and black basketball shorts and boxers for himself. He slams the trunk shut and leads me to the beach bathroom. We both go in seprate stalls and i take everything off that got wet including my bra and put on the oversized flannel and boxers.Looking down i see that the flannel That goes all the way to the middle of my knees not showing the boxers.I pick up everything off the ground and get out of the stall looking into the mirror realizing all my makeup makes me look like im from the black parade. I walk outside of the bathroom and go toward the car seeing the trunk is open and Luke is right beside it.

"You Look Beautiful Babe." He says taking all of my wet clothes out of my hands and put them ontop of his wet clothes in the trunk. He puts the trunk top down and grabs my waist pushing me up against the trunk.

"I love you." He says kissing me roughly.

"I love you too."I mumble into the kiss. He pulls away moments later and gets inot the drivers side and i get into the passengers seat. I put on the seatbelt while luke starts the car.

"Babe,You dont have a bra on do you?" He asks smirking. My Cheeks get a bright red.

"No." I whisper getting shy.

"Hm,You look good in my clothes." He says keeping one hand on the steering wheel and grabbing my hand with the other.

"Thank you Babe." I say leaning over and kissing his cheek. I use my other hand and turn up the volume to Bring Me The Horizon "True Friends". 

"I wouldn't Hold My Breath If I Was You,
Cause I'll Forget But I'll Never Forgive You,
Don't You Know? Don't You Know?

True Friends Stab You In The Front." I sing.

"Its Funny How It Works Out

Such A Bitter Irony

Like A kick right to the teeth

It Fell Apart Right From The Start

But I Couldn't see

The Forest From The Trees

I'm Afraid You Asked For This

You Got A Lot Of Nerve|

But Not A Lot Of Spine

You Made Your Bed

When You Worried About Mine

This Ends Now."Luke Sang

"I Wouldn't Hold My Breath If I Was You

Cause I'll Forget But I'll Never Forgive You

Dont You Know?Dont You Know?

True Friends Stab You In The Front

I Wouldn't Hold My Breath If I Was You

You Broke My Heart

And There's nothing you can do

& Now You Know

Now You Know

True Friends Stab You In The Front" I sing turning the volume down.

"You're Really Beautiful,Olivia." He Says pulling into the hotel parking lot.

"Thank You" I say as the car gets parked and Luke lets go of my hand getting out coming to my side to get my door. When He Opens My door,I get out and grab his hands shutting the door while we walk to the trunk. He Opens it up and grabs the pinic basket while i grab both of our wet clothes and close the trunk walking with him into the Hotel. We Get Into The Elevator and go to our floor walking into our room. We Put the wet clothes in the closet and same goes with the basket and we both collapse onto the bed.

"Thanks for that lovely date"I say turning to face him.I place my face on his chest.

'Thank You For Going On It With Me." He Says kissing my head cuddling me.