Chapter 68

Liz comes in the house with three boxes of pizza while the song on the radio changed to state champs.

"I got pepperoni and cheese." She says placing the boxes on the counter and grabbing 6 plates. Luke and I each grab a plate and get 2 slices. One of pepperoni and one cheese.  We go and sit on the couch. Calum and Michael come down but Ashton didn't.

"Why isn't ashton down here?" I ask Calum.

"He isn't feeling well." Calum says grabbing 2 plates. He puts two slices of each pizza on both of the plates.

"Can I see him?" I ask them.

"Yeah, come with us." They say. Calum bites into the pepperoni pizza slice he has on his plate. We arrive at the top of the stairs and they take a left and open the door. Ashton was on the floor. His eyes are puffy and he's crying. The whole room was thrown around.

"Ashton, mate Olivia is here." Calum says.

"Why is she here?" He says looking up getting a bit of an attitude.

"She wanted to ask what was wrong with you." Michael said sitting on the bed eating his pizza.

"You are the problem, Olivia." He says getting more of an attitude toward me with some spit coming out of his mouth.

"How?" I ask him.

"You fucking let me kiss you. You told me you needed me. Then you go right back to Luke. What was I? A fucking one night make out session. I'm a fucking person who doesn't deserve your bullshit." He says getting up and pushing past me slamming my shoulder into the wall.

"Fuck you too." I say to him.

"He loves you. You know that right?" Calum asks me. He was sitting right beside michael on the bed eating his pizza.

"Yeah I do but I have Luke." I tell them sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Ashton has likes you since he first met you. Luke used you for fame until he actually felt something toward you." Michael said.

"I know but he loves me now. I know it." I tell them.

"If you say so. He's probably lying to you. Ashton wants you for you. Find out on y'all's date if he really wants you." Calum says.

"I will. Thank you." I say finishing my pizza and walking out of the room heading downstairs.