Chapter 20

"It's fine." He says grabbing his phone.
"Selfie time?" I ask.
"Selfie time." He responds smiling wide putting his camera on and taking a picture.
"Twitter?" I ask.
"Well duh ." He says pulling up the app and posting "@ashton5sos; Hanging with the beautiful olivia:-)" and posted.
"Thanks ash." I say smiling.
"Anytime love" he says.
"Well it's 3 minutes until Luke comes so if you want to go you can." I say.
"Okay have fun love" he says walking out of the door.
I sit down and wait for a knock on my door or text.
"Buzz " I look down.
Luke:" hellooo, ready for our date if so go outside your room and look down." It said so I grabbed my black pullover purse and put it on and grabbed my room key. I walked outside of the hotel room and saw a white rose. "Buzz "
Luke:" if you see a rose follow the direction of the roses toward the elevator then press level 3" it said. So, I followed the instructions. I got into the elevator and pressed level 3. "Buzz"
Luke; "when you reach the third floor take a left then you should see rose petals going toward the stairs take them down to level 2." It said so when the elevator stopped I got out and took a left finding the rose petals and following them. I walked down toward the second floor. "Buzz "
Luke:" you are now on the first floor so take the elevator down to the lobby and go toward the check in table and they should have something for you." It said so I got into the elevator and went down into the lobby. When I arrived I walked up to the check in desk.
"Olivia?" A guy asked.
"Yes?" I ask.
"This is for you " he said handing me an envelope. I walked over toward a sofa and opened it. "Okay,so walk out of the hotel and take a left and then a right and look for a black Impala,when you see it walk up to it." It said. So,I put it in my purse and did what it told me to do when I found the Impala I walked up to it and saw Luke so I got in.
"Hi"I said.
"Hi you look lovely." He said.
"Thanks" I said while he started driving. We pulled up into the beach parking lot and we got out .
Luke grabbed a picnic basket then shut the hood and grabbed my hand and let me toward a Picnic bench area right Infront of the beach.
He pulled out two Vegemite sandwiches and two packs of fruit snacks handing me one of each and a water bottle.
"Okay after this we're going to go toward the park where this is a fishing ground." He says.
"Okay." I say eating my sandwich then grabbing the fruit snacks and finish eating that while taking a sip of water watching him finish. When we both finish everything he grabs the basket and my hand and leads me toward the park and into the fishing area.on the dock there was a large blanket and a guitar siting there.
I walk over toward the blanket and sit while he does on the opposite side tuning his guitar.
" this is for you Olivia." He says before starting the chords of beside you.
"Within a minute I was all packed up
I've got a ticket to another world
I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go
The silent words are hard to speak
When your thoughts are all I see
"Don't ever leave," she said to me

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky.
To the beat of our hearts at the same time.
So close but so far away.
(Can you hear me?)

[Chorus:]
She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

Another day and I'm somewhere new.
I made a promise that I'll come home soon.
Bring me back, bring me back to you.

When we both wake up underneath the same sun.
Time stops, I wish that I could rewind.
So close but so far away.

[Chorus:]
She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

There are pieces of us both
Under every city light
And they're shining as we fade into the night

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was...

[Chorus:]
She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

She lies awake.
Beside you.
I wish I was, I wish I was...

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was..."He then finished. I started crying because that was my favorite song.
"Olivia,you're one of the most beautiful people I have ever met and you're so sweet and nice and funny.Your laugh is adorable,your smile is irresistible and lastly you're so sweet. Would you make me the happiest man alive and date me?" He asked.
"Yes,yes,yes" I said crying before kissing his lips.
"I love you Olivia Marie Williams " he says smiling at me.
"I love you so much more Luke Robert Hemmings" I say smiling back before kissing him again and hugging him.