Chapter 79

That's all I did. Scream into my pillow. Not like a loud as fuck scream from a horror film but like a silent scream. I hated this. Why me out of all people? Me. Me. I'm the one with breast cancer. I felt around my face not feeling my body jewelry. Luckily I could still feel the holes though. I shouldn't worry about that. I got up and tried to grab my IV roller. I tried but fell. My whole  body felt numb.

"Mom! Luke! Liz! Someone help! Please!" I screamed out.

"Baby." Luke said rushing into the room with the rest of them behind him. He grabbed my whole body and lifted me up placing me back into my hospital bed. He kisses my cheek before sitting beside me.

"Why did you try to get up?" Luke asks me.

"I wanted to see you all." I say looking down.

"You can't. You're body before you woke up was injected with some fluid." Luke says playing with my hand.

"Oh."
That's all I had to say.

"I have something for you though baby." He says.

"What is it?" I ask him.

He got down on one knee and looked up at me grabbing my right hand.

"Olivia, you're so beautiful and everything I look for in a girl. Even if you're sick. I know you can make it through this. I Belive in you because I love you so so so much baby girl. I want you to make it through this. So, with this promise ring. I promise to love you through anything and will you promise to try to make it through this?" He asks me.

"Yes. I love you too." I say. He puts the ring on my ring finger and he leans up and gives me a light kiss on my temple before grabbing my hand.

"I'm so glad you're mine." He whispers in my ear.

"I'm glad you are mine too." I say back to him.

"Y'all are so cute." Ashton says.

"Thanks." We both say.

"Where's Michael and Calum?" I ask them.

"Asleep. They came earlier before sleeping beauty awoke." He says.

"Oh. Will they come back?" I ask him.

"Of course they will come back." He says.