Chapter 73

"Im sorry too." I say kissing his lips once more before sitting back down.

"Do you want to go to the park?" He asks putting his tank top and flip flops back on making the tank top stick to him.

"Sure." I say putting on my crop top, flannel, shorts, and flip flops on.

"Okay." He says. We pick up the towels and picnic basket and  walk back to the car. Our flip flops making swishing noises. He unlocks the car and pops the trunk open. We place the towel in the trunk and the picnic basket back in the trunk. We get into the car and buckle up again. We roll down the windows and lock the doors. Mad at myself by issues was playing. I softly sing the song.

"I'm so mad at myself
For giving in
Do what I want
Never again
That feeling we felt
We called it love
You called it off
And I've never been
So mad at myself." I sing. We arrive at the park by the time the song is over. That was my favorite song by them besides hooligans,stingray affliction, and Sad ghosts.

We get out of the car and walk toward the swings. He gets into one and I get on top of him straddling him. He tries to make the swing swing but he fails.

"Baby."

"Yes.

"I love you now and I have for a while. Once I got to know you." He says.

"I love you too."