Chapter 67

When we finished eating, we all sat around and watched mean girls. I was sitting in between Luke and Ashton.
Luke was to my left and ashton was to my right. By the time the movie was done, Liz had gone out to buy us pizza. Calum and Michael turned off the tv and turned on the radio. Alive by sia was playing. Luke, Ashton, and I all got up from our spot on the sofa.

"Princess, would you care to dance?" Luke asked me grabbing my hand.

"I'd love to dance." I say to him. He put his hands on my waist and my hands make their way to his shoulders. Ashton stormed into the kitchen pouring a cup of tea and walking upstairs.

Calum and Michael followed him leaving just Luke and I.

"Olivia,will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" He asks me.

"I'd love to go on a date with you." I say.

"Great." He says kissing my lips. His hand gripped me closer to him. The music getting louder. Our lips moving in sync and our hands on each other.

"I'm still breathing,
I'm alive,
I'm alive,
I'm alive,
I'm alive." The music.

He takes his lips off mine.

"What should I wear?" I ask my boyfriend.

"Maybe a sun dress or crop top and shorts but you will need your bikini." He says.

"Okay." I say.

"I love you baby girl." He says.

"I love you too." I say.