Chapter 35

I looked down at my phone.
Janet❤️🙈: When are you available to meet up?
Me:Maybe three hours?
Janet❤️🙈: okay I'll pick you up then text me and the address.
I then texted her the address and walked back into Luke's house.
"Baby." He says.
"Hi." I say.
"You have red lipstick on your lips." He says coming closer to me to wipe it off.
"Y-yeah." I say.
"Did someone kiss you?"
"Y-yeah."
"Who!" He shouts.
"My ex girlfriend." I say.
"Why would she kiss you! You're my girlfriend. Did you kiss her back? Huh?" He asks.
"N-no I didn't kiss her back." I say.
"Sure! Sure you didn't! You've got red lipstick all over your lips!" He shouts before going to the basement and slamming the door.
I sank to the floor with my hands wrap around my face and drowning in a pool of tears. I should've pushed her away but I've waited for that kiss for so long.
"Olivia?" I hear Liz ask.
"H-h-hi" I say in between breathes.
"Are you okay?" She asks siting beside me.
"N-not at all."
"What happened between you and Luke?" She asks running my back lightly.
"Well I left to go on a walk and I ended up at a park. At the park, I saw my ex girlfriend and we were catching up and after we hugged she kissed me and I didn't respond back but I got her red lipstick on my face and well Luke noticed." I say looking down.
"Honey don't be upset. Luke only gets upset for a little bit and trust me within two hours he'll be pleading back at your feet." She says.
I look up and wipe the tears about to come from my eyes.
"Are you sure?" I ask.
"Of course." She says .
"Thanks."
"No problem." She says getting up.
I get up and walk upstairs before getting rid of my laid back clothes. I grab my suit case and pull out a black tank top, a black leather vest and black jeans that had holes at the knees. I get ready and leave my hair down. I put some black eyeliner on and some mascara with some pink lipstick.
Janet❤️🙊: are you ready? I'm outside of the address you texted me.
Me: I'm coming now.
I sent the text and grabbed my small black leather purse.

Picked To Go On Tour With 5sos?(A 5sos Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें