Chapter 37

I look up at her and back down at the phone.
Me:it's fine
Luke🙊💝: but it's not. Will you come back?
Me:in a few
Luke🙊💝: okay I'll see you then, I love you.
Me:you too , see you soon.
I put my phone away and look up at Janet.
"You have a boyfriend?" She asks.
"Well u-Uh." I say.
"You do?" She asks.
"Yes..im sorry I just couldn't tell you sooner because there was something between us and I want to know if it's still there." I say.
"So do I but you have Luke." She says.
I look down.
"I guess I do. He found out someone kissed me but then got upset." I said.
"He has a right to be upset."she says.
"I know he does." I say shivering.
"Are you cold?" She asks pulling off her black jacket.
"y-yeah." I say. She wraps the jacket around my shoulders and kisses my head.
"I'm so sorry baby girl." She says holding me in her arms.
"Can we go back to Luke's?" I ask.
"Of course baby girl." She says grabbing my hand and leading me to the car. She unlocks it and opens my door for me.
"Thank you." I say. I buckle up the seat belt while she closes the door. She gets into the drivers seat and starts the car.
"Thank you for a lovely night." I say.
"Anything for you baby girl. Anything for you." She says. She stops at the house.
"You can come in if you want." I say.
"No I'm okay but if anything happens just text me,okay? I'm only one call away." She says.
"Thank you." I say unbuckling the seat belt and leaning across the console to kiss her cheek and then I get out of the car and close the door. She drives away while I walk to Luke's front door. I go inside seeing Luke and Michael sitting on the couch.
"H-hi." I say touching Janet's jacket that was still wrapped around me.
"Come here." Luke says before wrapping his arms around me.
Michael got up and left the room.
"I'm so sorry, Luke." I say starting to cry again.
"Baby, what are you sorry for?" Luke asks.
"I let Janet kiss me again." I say looking down.
Luke tilts my head up.
"Baby, i don't mind if she kissed you. You're mine. My world,my princess, my kitten, and my baby girl." He says wiping the tears out of my face.
"And I love you." He says kissing me softly on my lips.