Chapter 15

While we were walking around ,laughing ,and smiling like an idiot. I decided I want to do something different .Yes, by different I mean body wise. I understand that I have a belly button piercing and two ear piercings but why not get more?fuck it!
"Luke stay here." I say walking toward directions a body piercing and tattoo place. I walk straight into directions and grabbed the paperwork on the desk.I wrote my signature and looked at the boxes of piercings I could choose from and tattoos . I checked the nose piercing,two lip piercings ,third and fourth lobe ,and three cartilages on the right ear and industrial on the left, and two tattoos. A lot i know. I went up to the desk and turned the paperwork in. I put the tattoos I want on the paperwork one is a infinity sign and the other is well my favorite all time low song somewhere in neverland. I also picked out a cute black hoop for my nose and two silver hoops for my lip and for  my third lobe I picked out diamond studs and for the fourth lobe I picked out cute heart studs. And for my three cartilages I picked out three diamond studs and my industrial would be a black bar. I paid the $300 for all of it and walked in the back room and hoped Luke would like my new appearance .