Chapter 32

"Luke?" I ask sitting up.

"Yes Baby?" He asks looking through the mirror into the backseat.

"Why shouldn't i be scared?" I ask.

"Because if she tries to break us up or doesn't like you,Who the hell cares? I love you and that's all that matters." He says.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"Baby,You have nothing to be sorry about." He says.

I ignore his comment and lay my head back while looking through the car window.

He is right?

We pull up into the driveway and get out of the car.

"Luke." His mom runs out of the house to hug him.

"Mom." He says before the embrace each other into a hug.

"Mom,This is Olivia My Beautiful Girlfriend." He says pointing to me.

"Hi,Ms.Hemmings." I say.

"Hi Love." She says back before hugging me.

I hug her back before i pull away first turning around and grabbing Luke's and I's bags to go inside the house.

I go to his room and lay our bags down before going halfway down the stairs before i hear talking.

"Luke,How did you find Olivia?" I hear.

"She's a huge fan and we had a contest and one fan got to tour with us and we picked her." He says.

"Did she have all those piercings?" 

"No,she recently got them."

"I don't like that attitude she's giving off by those piercings." 

"You have to get to know her,Mom." 

"Fine,Get her down here."

"OLIVIA!" Luke screams my name.

"Coming baby." I say going into the kitchen. I walk toward Luke and sit on his lap.He wraps his arms around my waist to balance me.

"Hi Olivia." His mom says.

"Hi." I say.

"You must like piercings." She says.

"A few yeah." I say.

"You have more than a few." She says.

"And your son has One." I say.

"That's different."

"No Mom it's not actually." Luke pitches in.

"Why do you have so much?" She asks.

"I Like them.Is there a problem?" I ask.

"No Not at all." She says looking at Luke.

"Do you love luke? You aren't going to use him for sex or money are you?" She asks.

"No Ma'am i'm not.I am a big fan and would never do that.I love your son a lot." I say.

"Okay i'll look past your piercings because you love my son and he seems to love you so that is all that matters." She says.

"Thanks,Ms.Hemmings." I say.

She walks out of the room.

"Baby?" I say.

"Yes babe." I ask.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" He asks.

"Yes." I say.

He picks my up off his lap and ducks down so he can give me a piggy back ride.I jump on his back and kiss his neck.

He goes upstairs and when we get in his room he drops me off ontop of the bed and goes to close the door.

"Can i kiss you?" I ask.

"Yes,Hold up"He says.

He picks me up and places me on his lap and goes up against his headrest.

"Can i now?" I ask.

"Yes." He says before i Lean in.

I kiss him with lust and passion combined.It's rough and first but then he pushes into me and gets rougher than my kiss. I open my mouth a bit.