Chapter 72

"Luke." I say as we laid back down on our towels.

"Yes."  He says looking at me. His blonde hair shimmering in the sun because of the water. His beautiful eyes looking at me.

I think if I should tell him about ashton or not.

"I love you." I blurb out.

"I love you too baby girl." He says.

"Yeah." I say.

"Do you have something else to say?" He asks me.

"Ikissedashton." I say really fast.

"Baby, slow down."

"I kissed ashton." I say in between breathes.

"Did you kiss him or did he kiss you?" He asks.

"Both ways." I say.

"Olivia, you didn't have the decency to tell me before our date." He says getting up.

"No. We've done it since the day before you were supposed to get out of the hospital."

"Fucking really Olivia. You don't think I should know that you are fucking slutting it up with my best mate." He says.

"Excuse me, I haven't fucked him." I say.

"You're still fucking around by kissing. Is he your boyfriend?" He asks yelling.

"No, but Luke you are the one that that wanted me for fame at first. I don't even know why. I'm not a fucking celebrity. I'm not fucking beautiful." I say.

"Yeah, so what I used you for fame. You shouldn't care! It got you popular on social media." He said.

"Luke , I don't care about fame. I care about you and right now I don't. You still fucking used me. You're just as bad as my ex boyfriend and ex girlfriend." I say loudly. A little bit of tears poured out of my eyes.

"Fuck you Olivia!" He says walking into the water.

"Fuck you too Luke." I say. I lay back down on the towel full on crying now. I lay there and think about how much I love him but I think I love ashton too.

"Olivia?" Luke asks.

"Yes."

"Get up."

"Why?"

"Just do it." He says. I get up. My eyes are red and puffy. He slams his lips onto mine mumbling into the kiss "I'm sorry princess."