Chapter 29

I woke up hours after that still tired. Luke was already up and packing his bag trying to get everything done before we left the hotel to go to the airport.

"Good morning Beautiful." He says casually walking over to me and pecking my lips.

"Hi." I say.

"We leave in 1 hour so get ready if you need. I already took a shower,and i'll finish and leave the room if you need me too."

"It's fine but thank you,i already took a shower.Would you like me to go get us breakfast while you are picking up?" I ask grabbing my leather jacket and keys before brushing my hair quickly and looking over at him.

"Yeah.Can i get a short stack of pancakes and possibly some bacon." He says.

"Of Course Babe." I say running over to hi pecking his lips.

"I love you." He says.

"You too Luke." I say.

I walked out of the room and took the stairs and when i did i went quickly from the lobby into the parking lot.Once i found the car,I started it and drove it to the nearest mcdonalds.

"What would you like today?" The person from the speaker on the drive thru asked.

"Can i have 2 short stack pancakes and 1 side of bacon and 1 side of hashbrowns please." I say.

"Okay will that be all?"

"Yes."

"Next window.$10.40" She said.

I drove the car up next to the window and then pulled out $11.00 and put down the window and handed it to the cashier.

"$0.60 And go to the next window.Thank you." She says.

"Thank you." I say before pulling up to the next window before putting up the $0.60.

"2 short stack pancakes,one side of bacon and one side of hasbrowns?" She asks.

"Yes."

"Well here you go love." She says handing me the bag.

"Thank you." I say grabbing the bag before placing it on the seat beside me.

"Have a lovely day."

"You too."

I drove back to the hotel safely and so did the food. When we arrived,I grabbed the bag and walked up the stairs and onto our floor before finding our hotel room and knocking on it.

"Yes?" Luke says opening the door. "Oh babe hey come in." He says.

"Oh thanks.Here." I say setting the food down pulling out the two short stack pancakes,One side of bacon and one side of hasbrowns.

"Thanks baby." He says before stuffing his face with bacon first.

When we were done eating,We only had 20 minutes left. So,Luke grabbed his suitcases while i grabbed mine and we grabbed the room keys and walked over to the other boys room.

Luke knocked on the door.Michael awnsered the door within seconds and then we got them to grab their bags as we made the way down the sta