Chapter 1

-February 2020-

Josh's POV:

Okay, so, it's valentines day AND it's been exactly a year since the cast and I met each other and started filming.

"Since I love to keep dates of everything." Tim started, we all chuckled, knowing that was very true. "We all gather around East High for the first time a year ago today, so we're cancelling filming and going on a hike!" He announced. We all clapped at the news. "The plan is for each of you to pack whatever you need in your apartment, then a van will come and pick up each of you guys. Is that good?" He asked. We nodded and left the break room.

"Tim, is it going to take the whole day?" I discreetly asked Tim as everyone was leaving. "I sort of have plans with Liv for the evening." I explained quietly so no one could hear but him.

"I figured. That's why I'm letting you guys leave at the time you need to." He smiled at me. "Sound good?"

"Yeah, thanks." I grinned and left.

"My feet are dead." Liv opened her arms for a hug while I walked closer to her.

"Why?" I asked, picking her up and cradling her in my arms.

"Because I'm too lazy to walk." She smiled. I laughed and carried her to my car. "Where are the rest of your hoodies?" She pouted when she saw that the back of my car was impecable.

"You have them all." I laughed.

"Oh." She frowned. "I'll give them back."

"Yeah, now I only have sweaters and I don't like wearing sweaters that much." I laughed.

"Sorry." She blushed.

"No worries. I don't care if you have them all. You look cute and comfortable in them." I placed my hand on her thigh. I drove to her apartment; She returned a pile of my hoodies. Then, I drove to my place and packed a few things on a bag. Some water, extra shoes just in case, and my present for Liv. I'm not sure if I'll give it to her later today or at night. I hope she likes it.

A few minutes later, the van was here to pick me up. Mark was driving it. "Hey, Josh!" Matt, Julia, Larry, Frankie, Mark, and Sofia greeted me.

"Guys we saw each other, like, an hour ago." I laughed, sitting in the back. We chatted as the rest of us joined.

"Baby!" I exclaimed when Liv hoped in the van. I opened my arms for her.

"Hi." She grinned, quickly kissing me.

"Funny how he laughs at us for saluting him like he haven't seen each other in ages, but he can do that for Liv." Matt rolled his eyes.

"They're Jolivia, they are an exception for it." Frankie explained, taking pictures.

"We do have an exception, we're forever." I muttered so only Liv could hear.

"Yes." She nuzzled our noses. I hummed stealing a kiss from her.

"The fluff, it's kinda making me sick." Sofia settled.

Frankie gasped. "Sofia, you take that back." He threatened her.

She shrugged. "I can't, look they already have they're hands on each other again. It hasn't even been 10 seconds." She laughed.

"I just can't help it. I have Olivia Rodrigo in my arms." I smiled at her, while she wrapped her arms around my neck. There weren't enough seats in the van so Liv had to sit on my lap.

"Sofia, you must be blind if you don't see the cuteness." Frankie squealed.

"Blind is what I want to be." Sofia mumbled. "Look, they're already making out!" She noted. Everyone groaned in disgust, while Liv and I couldn't help but laugh into the kiss.