Chapter 57

-June 2021-

Olivia's POV:

"Homework. The worst thing that could ever happen in my life." I groaned, opening up my computer.

"I'M TOO HOT!" Josh clapped, dancing into living room. He pointed at me, with a huge grin on his face, but I blankly started at him. He gave me the puppy eyes, so I sighed and gave in.

"Hot, damn." I rolled my eyes.

"CALL THE POLICE AND THE FIREMAN!" He sang, walking up to me and hugging me from behind. "How's my favorite girl doing?" He asked. I softly tucked my hair behind my ear and took a deep breath.

"Eat my oatmeal cookies again and we're done." I threatened. He had taken a liking to the cookies after I offered some a couple nights ago. 

"Oh?" He laughed. "There's another box, don't worry."

"WHERE!?" I turned around.

"Literally on the counter..." He pointed at them. "They have been there since the morning." He laughed.

"Thank you." I sighed, walking over to them, but he pulled me right back.

"Don't I get a kiss for buying them?" He pouted.

"No, you get a smack in the head for eating them, they are my babies." I slapped the back of his head, slightly.

"Fine, then I won't buy them anymore." He shrugged.

"Okay? I have a car and my license, I think I can do it on my own." I laughed, opening the box. He turned to me and rolled his eyes. "Ha! I won!" I celebrated, jumping up and down.

"Whatever." He laughed, while Taylor climbed on him. "Why is this cat the most annoying thing in the phase of the earth?" He groaned, pulling her off him.

"Don't call our cat a thing." I protested, walking over to her to pick her up. "She's a very cute and tiny, beautiful, soul." I smiled, putting up to his face.

"Okay, yeah, you're right." He chuckled when Taylor meowed on his face. "I'm going to go to a photo shoot, don't hurt yourself with this, please." He handed me my phone. I nodded, anxiously putting it in my pocket. "I love you."

"I love you too, bye." I kissed him, before he walked out. I sat on the table and started doing my work.

Was I eating? Yes, I was. Was I throwing it up? Yup.

I tried, I did, but I felt completely guilty and uncomfortable for eating, so I forced myself to throw up right after dinner. At least Josh was happy.

- · · · -

"Hi, princess." He kissed the top of my head.

"Hey." I smiled, writing an essay. 

"Are you seriously doing it about Taylor Swift?" He laughed, reading it.

"No-duh." I laughed. 

"I bought lunch for us, then I have to go to another shoot." He smiled. I nodded, putting my schoolwork away. "What did you do?" He asked me.

"Nothing more than boring homework." I rolled my eyes. "I have three exams I forgot about because of the label." 

"I'm here if you need any help." He smiled, watching me eat from my plate. "Thank you for making the right choice and eating. It took a lot of my worry away." He held my hand. I nodded with a smile, avoiding the topic. 

We talked for an hour, then he had to leave again.

Josh's POV:

I forgot my mask. It's been more than a year, and I still forget it. 

I walked back to my apartment and opened the door. I couldn't find it on the couch or the table so I went to my bedroom to take the spare one. I stopped halfway when I heard Liv throwing up. Why? She was fine a second ago.

I didn't want to think that she was doing what I thought she was, but there wasn't any other reason she was vomiting. She couldn't do that to me, she would be lying and we promised each other not to.

I sat on my bed and sighed. Did I expect too much from her? I just wanted her to eat again. I should've know it wasn't going to be that easy; She wasn't going to just change out of nowhere.

"Oh, hey, you're... here." Liv walked through the door. I looked up at her and scoffed.

"Were you ever going to tell me you were throwing up everything you were eating?" I asked, trying to stay calm. Last time I lost my cool and it didn't work, I had to stay cam.

"What? I didn't do that, I probably just got food poisoning of some kind, you know New York food can be trash." She defended, sitting down next to me. It hurt me that she hid the truth. 

"You know, it would've been easier if you didn't lie straight to my face. Do you think I wouldn't know if you actually got food poisoning?" I asked. "Why did you get my hopes up like that? Why didn't you simply keep on with your-" I stopped myself, a took a breath. "Why?"

"I... um, uh-" She stammered. 

"I thought we weren't lying to each other, Olivia." I tried my hardest not to break in front of her. "I made a promise with you."

"Well, that's how I felt when you broke up with me." She shrugged. 

I scoffed a laugh in shock. "Really? What, is this a payback or something?" I shot.

"No, I just- bad timing." She looked down.

"What's the purpose for all this? Why do you have to make everyone worry about you? I don't get it, do you want to end your life, are you mad about something, should I stop helping you?" I asked. 

"No." She crooned.

"Have you seen yourself?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm ugly and fat." She winced. 

"What do you mean fat? You're a bag of bones! You're not even a hundred pounds, do you not know how risky that is?" I argued, standing up.

"Well, maybe if you saw things from my perspective you would understand!" She yelled, standing up as well.

"Yeah, which one is that?! The one where you give shit about people who don't even know you?!" I snapped right back. 

"No! Just- That's not it!" She protested. I opened my mouth but she fell into my arms. All my anger turned to panic when I realized she had fainted yet again.

I did the same things I did the times before and sat by her side, waiting. I held her hand, crying quietly. How many more times was this going to happen? How long until she didn't have enough to wake up? 

"How do you expect me to leave now?" I murmured, waiting her to open her eyes.

She moved to her side and started crying on the floor. I picked her up and held her close to me, rocking us back and forth. "Baby, you're beautiful just the way you are. You don't have to change because of some person's jealousy. It's very easy for them to just sit in the sidelines and judge. I know being a celebrity involves a lot of pressure, but you can't take the hate seriously. When you put something, anything, out in the internet not everyone will like it. Some may love it, some may hate you, but the important thing is that you know who you are." I lectured.

"Can you help me?" She wept, shaking in my arms.

"I'll always do." I kissed her head. 

N/A

I WILL NEED 10-10000000 BUSINESS DAYS TO GET OVER THE RINI BREAKUP. OMGGGGGG I SOBBED SO HARD. THEY WERE MY COMFORT COUPLE, I SAY WE TAKE THE STREETS AND PROTEST ABOUT IT-