Chapter 41

-January 2021-
-Right after last chapter-

Josh's POV:

"Woah, hold up. You can't just march up to her and tell her everything. Specially if you're this agitated." Matt stopped me, by grabbing my arm.

"You guys told me to tell her in the first place." I noted. 

"Well, yeah, but it was because we didn't think Olivia would be number one in the whole world." He answered. "Let her have her moment." He added. 

I sighed and nodded. "Fine."

I wasn't jealous at all, I was proud of her, but the fame was changing her, and very quickly.

Olivia's POV:

"Liv! Did you see what you have on your post?" Iris squealed. I shook my head and went to my Instagram.

NO WAY-

"Taylor called me her baby?!" My hand went flying to my mouth. I can't believe this. I've been a fan of hers since I could speak, and now that I released my first song she compliments me!?

"I'm so proud of you, Liv." She smiled. I wanted to tell everyone, so I went out of my dressing room and was met by Sof. 

"DID YOU SEE YOUR POST?!" She asked me, standing up from the couch. I nodded and squealed. "Liv! I'm so happy for you!" She hugged me. I hugged her back and jumped up and down. This is  the best day ever.

Josh walked out of his dressing room, and I opened my mouth to tell him when I caught his eye, but I stopped myself. What was I about to do? I just got too carried away.

"Hey." He greeted me awkwardly before he kept on walking. That was embarrasing.

I shook it off, and before I knew it, everyone else in the cast was group-hugging me.

Josh's POV:

Is it bad that I have mixed emotions? I'm extremely proud. I want to spin her around in my arms and tell her how good of a song she has. I mean, for her to be noticed my Taylor Swift? That's incredible. But also, I don't want to do that. She would get extremely careless and cocky and I didn't want to handle that.

A week later:

I had a horrible headache, my chest hurt, and my heart was beating really hard. It had been the worst week, knowing all my fans hate me because of drivers license. I'm happy for Olivia and the success, but unfortunately since we've been so distant from each other, all our fans came for me thinking I cheated on her with Sabrina. The worst part of it, is that most of them are right. I did 'move on' from Olivia, but it's not like I had a choice. They don't know that.

"Josh, are you sure you can handle the scene? Makeup covers how pale you look, but we can cancel if you're tired." Tim informed me. I shook my head and did my scene the best I could, but my whole body was extremely stiff and aching.

"Okay, we got the take." The director smiled at me. I nodded and walked out.

"Josh! How are you feeling knowing Lie Lie Lie comes out today?" Matt patted my back. I flinched, that felt like he hit me with a rock.

"Oh, right. Lie Lie Lie comes out today." I nodded, exhausted. I completely forgot about that. The pain had only gotten worse over the week. "I'm excited for it." I tried to smile. Fortunately, it was my last scene, so after I bid a goodbye to the cast and left.

I made it back to my apartment and forced myself to sleep. I did, for like, 5 minutes. My stomach was aching really bad and I turned from side to side on my bed. Sabrina called me, and I knew I couldn't hang up on her. She had been asking me everyday how I'd been feeling, and I appreciated that. It's always good to have someone there.

"Hi, Josh." She smiled. Her smile turned into a frown when she saw my face. "Are you okay?" She asked, concerned. "Do you need anything? Do you want me to call someone?" She hesitated. I shook my head and tried to hide the pain.

"I'm good." I smiled.

"No, you're not. It's important that you say if you're in pain. I can fly over there if you want." She smiled. I chuckled and nodded.

"A hug from you would help a lot." I smiled. I suddenly felt really hot, which was uncommon since it was January, and my apartment was cool. 

"Josh, I think you need to go to the hospital. You look really sick." She pointed out.

"I don't need to go to the hospital, I'm fine." I tried to stand up, but ran out of breath.

"Okay, but at least stay with someone tonight? Just in case you need something and you can't get it." She worried.

"I'll be fine, don't fret about it, okay?" I smiled. She nodded, but I could still see the anxiety in her face. "I'll go over to Matt's and spend the night there." I added. She felt a little calmer about it.

"Sarah is calling me to help her with something, I'll call you later." She beamed.

"Okay, I love you." I blew a kiss to her. 

"I love you too." She smiled and disappeared from my screen. I was in no condition to even stand up, so I called Matt.

"Can you take me to the hospital?" I groaned, due to my stomach. It felt like someone was punching it every five seconds. 

Olivia's POV:

"He's okay, though, right?" I asked Sofia, hiding the angst on my face.

"Yes, Liv! For the fifth time, Matt said he made it alive to the ER." She chuckled. 

"Just making sure." I laughed quietly, biting my lower lip from the news.

Cameron:

Cameron:

haha 
dude's at the hospital 
that's the luck he gets for leaving you :/

Although Josh left me, I was still worried about him. Cameron didn't take that seriously.

Josh's POV:

"Josh, your blood pressure is really high, and it looks like you have appendicitis. You'll need surgery as soon as possible." The doctor informed me. I nodded not able to think straight from the pain. "Have you had high levels of stress these past days?" She asked. I nodded again, putting a hand on my abdomen. She asked Matt to explain why my stress levels were so high, and the only thing he answered was 'his ex '.

I chuckled slightly at his wording, but that didn't stop my stomach from grumbling. "Don't worry, these things happen all the time, my dad got a surgery too, he was fine the next day." Matt encouraged me. I nodded and smiled.

"Thanks for being here. I'm not sure a lot of people would do anything like this because of all the drama around me." I shrugged. He nodded and smiled as well.

"Josh, you're like a brother, dum-dum. I'll be here, always." He patted my shoulder. They took me into a room a few seconds later and I was a little worried. There was a risk my heart would fail since the stress had made it beat irregularly, but there was a higher chance it would end up successfully.

N/A
posting another chapter in a coupe of minutes!!