Chapter 40

-January 2021-

Olivia's POV:

I didn't know what to do with my panda anymore. I didn't think it would work because it was covered in about 5 layers of different colors of paint, but I also didn't want to throw it away. It had been with me for 15 years, I couldn't put all of that in a garbage can.

I was still disappointed about it, and ignored Cameron for about a week, but he never realized what he did. He still thought it was funny, and laughed about it. 

But, on the bright side, drivers license comes out in 2 days! A lot of people congratulated me about it, and I really liked the attention that was around me. Although, I didn't know what Josh's reaction to it would be. I was sure he knew about it, but we roughly talked.

Josh's POV:

What in the world happened to the panda?!

I was scrolling through my phone, on the couch, when Olivia walked in the dressing room hall with a ball of red and green on her hand. Did it explode or something?!

Putting some thought into it, this meant I had to explain I took her real panda. I couldn't just put it back. I probably messed everything even more. 

I walked into my dressing room, grabbed the panda, and walked to hers. I took a few deep breaths and knocked on the door. She might not hate me for this, but there a chance she might. No, stay positive. 

"Can I help you?" She asked, when she noticed who I was. I should've practiced what I was going to say before, but being the impulsive Ricky Bowen I am, I didn't.

"Um, don't get mad, but I have your panda squishy-thing." I revealed, shutting my eyes so I didn't see her face. She didn't say anything so I opened them again. She hadn't moved, and I wondered if I had said the wrong thing. "Umm, It's here." I showed it to her. She grabbed it and her face lit up. Yay?

"This is the real one?" She asked. I nodded, showing her the little scar it had on the left arm. I was getting ready to leave because I didn't have anything else to say but she hugged me. 

SHE. HUGGED. ME-

"I didn't think that meant so much to you." I smiled, not knowing if I should hug her back or not. I decided to hug her for a second and then we both pulled away. That made my whole week.

"Thank you." She smiled. I nodded and apologized for taking it without her knowing. I was still curious how in the world the other panda was technically murdered but I didn't ask her. 

"You've got that idiot smile on your face, what happened?" Matt laughed, when he arrived to set.

"Nothing, just Liv. She hugged me." I grinned.

"Okay, now say the truth." He chuckled.

"I am." I beamed.

"You're serious?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I nodded and he shrugged with one arm in agreement. "I guess that makes sense, considering how big your smile is." He laughed.

3 Days Later:

Olivia's POV:

Okay, woah. drivers license came out barely 48 hours ago and its views are growing like by 3 million by the hour. 

Josh's POV:

Um. drivers license came out and I'm super mad at myself. Liv and I sort of tolerated each other after I gave her the panda, and we talked a little, but now what? 

"Josh. Please. I don't understand why you can't just tell her the truth!" Frankie groaned in frustration.

"Hush! Don't be so loud everyone else hears!" I covered his mouth.

"Hi, hi. What's the secret?" Sofia asked, joining us with Julia on the couch. I gave Frankie the dirtiest look ever, which he returned with a smile.

And well, by now the only one in the cast who doesn't know is Olivia herself. The cast and I were like we acted before the drama, we were close again, and I really missed that. They were also supportive of my decisions, although they kept pushing me to tell Liv.

"Hey, guys. This week we're not following our normal filming schedule since Roman, Olivia, and Andrew are joining us. We're filming their scenes throughout the week then we'll get back on track." Tim informed us. We nodded and greeted Andrew, Roman, and Olivia. The other Olivia.

The rest of the cast came out of their dressing rooms and we all sat on the couch.

"We need to figure out what to call Olivia." Sofia chuckled. Everyone agreed and laughed.

"We can just call her another one of Josh's blondes." Liv mumbled(the brunette), scrolling through her phone. She didn't want to pay attention the the conversation. I thought we were good? I turned to her with a questionable look. "What?" She asked me, hiding her laugh. It was an impertinent smile she had on her face.

"No, I just thought I heard something." I shook my head and ignored her rolling her eyes. Umm, okay. Cool. 

We ended up calling her Rose because that's her middle name. Olivia though, was acting like an  obnoxious and imprudent teen. Literally.

"Congratulations on drivers license, it's really blowing up." I complimented her, while we switched scenes.

"Um, thank you?" She lifted her head up from her phone and gave me a sassy look, like congratulating her was something mandatory. That gets on my nerves. It really gets on my nerves because she's not like that. She's humble and not ambitious.

I finished my scene and walked back to the second floor, where everyone was playing spicy uno. I sat next to Frankie, and as far from Olivia as possible and helped him.

Julia won and took a picture with the winning card. "It doesn't matter here because Liv is the one with the rising song. What a queen." Julia praised her. Liv nodded arrogantly as everyone, but me, clapped and cheered at her. She walked out from the rest and locked herself in her dressing room. I scoffed and lifted my eyebrows in annoyance.

"What?"Frankie asked me. I didn't mean for everyone to see what I'd done.

"She's getting a little too cocky." I pointed out. For some reason, that threw everyone back. "Can't all of you see how she's acting?" I asked.

"I think you're jealous she has more fame than you, with this being her first single." Olivia Rose answered, shrugging. Of course she would.

"No, it's not jealousy. It's far from that, but she's acting like that one popular girl who gets everything her way." I spoke my mind. The mood got killed after that, so we all sort of went our ways.

Matt knocked on my door and I let him, Larry came behind him. "Dude. Make up your mind. I thought you said you didn't want to tell Olivia to not hold her back, but right now you don't look pretty happy with that." He explained.

"You know what, I'll just tell her. I don't care anymore." I walked out of my dressing room.

N/A

Okay, guys, tell me you were an olivia rodrigo stan before she blew up without telling me you were an olivia rodrigo stan before she blew up, Eager to hear you guys's answers!!