Chapter 16

-July 2020-

Josh's POV:

'Anyone Else' came out today a few hours ago! I was so excited and so was everyone else in the studio.

I was given half the day off, so I decided to go to Liv and spend the night there. I went to my apartment and changed my clothes. I got a call, it was from Liv. I smiled as I accepted it. "Princess!" I grinned.

"We're totally going to ignore the fact that you haven't talked to me in 2 months?" She asked, straight to the point.

"I'm really sorry, I tried to, I really did." I apologized.

-Flashbacks-

Livvy:

Olivia:

i took my finals and i got a high score 😆

Amazing! I'm extremely proud of her, but it doesn't shock me because she's incredibly smart.

"Josh, we need you to decide about some changes in the songs." A producer yelled, snapping me out of my tracks. 

"Alright, I'm coming." I answered, turning off my phone. I'll answer later.

- · · · -

Livvy:

Olivia:

this wednesday tim teased something
hopefully we're going back to film!!!😁😁😁

I was happy for that. I would get to see everyone again, and I would spend every second of the day with Liv, just like it was before. 

"Josh, we're recording, you can't use phones." Joseph reminded me.

"Right." I turned off my phone. "Sorry."

- · · · -

"So, this part is where I do the melody?" Sabrina asked, looking at a sheet of paper.

"Yeah, we had that part rearranged to fit your voice better." Joseph smiled. I felt my phone ring, but I ignored it due to the intimidating glance Joseph gave me. I turned my notifications off, and forgot to turn them back on.

Livvy:

Olivia:

*missed call*
*missed call*

-End of Flashbacks-

"Okay." She nodded, looking away from the screen.

"What'd you think of the song? If you couldn't already tell, I wrote it when you were with Ethan." I blushed.

"It was nice." She answered, shrugging. Her attention was somewhere else.

"But you didn't like it." I read her face.

"What do you think? It's really not disturbing to see you with some other girl naked while I was here and had no clue about it." She hissed. Someone is a little feisty today...

"I wasn't naked, Liv, I was shirtless." I corrected her.

"You couldn't have called me? I could've been there, but instead I had to see you with her, playing with your face and holding your hand!" She shook her head. "You didn't think of what I would feel?!" She raised her voice.