Chapter 34

-October 2020-

Josh's POV:

I got out of my car with my guitar and my speaker for the first time in about 6 months. I missed the feeling of rushing to set because my lazy alarms wouldn't ring loud enough for me to wake up.

"Josh!" Matt came up to me and hugged me.

"Guys, although we all quarantined, we need to keep our distance." Tim informed us. We nodded and took a couple of steps away from each other. I looked at everyone, but Olivia was missing. I was going to see her sooner or later. I had to keep in mind that we were actors, just like the Anyone Else music video meant nothing to me, this shouldn't either. I was getting paid to do act, I had to be professional.

I saluted everyone; They were acting differently towards me, except Matt and Larry, of course. I felt like I didn't belonged there, but the thought was interrupted when a car pulled up and a small brunette came out of the drivers seat. She had her license, she didn't need rides from me anymore. 

She walked out ever so confidently, wearing a sweater and a skirt. It was October and she was wearing a skirt. Good to know.

"Liv!" Sofia exclaimed. Just keep it cool, keep it cool, KEEP IT COOL. 

She walked around and saluted everyone. I was the last one, since I was in the corner. I pulled my phone out as a sense of distraction.

"Good morning." She walked a little closer to me. I couldn't quite tell how long it had been without breaking eye contact. Everyone was discretely looking at us, waiting for the next move. "Are you going to talk, or run away like last time?" She joked sharply.

Damn.

"Hey." I answered back, looking apathetic to her comment. I turned my attention back to my phone and lost myself in my thoughts.

It's a professional environment, our past should not interfere it. Just keep telling yourself that, Joshua

Olivia's POV:

Was I expecting him to freak out? Of course, but he didn't. I shouldn't care about that... I don't care about that or him.

Tim guided us to a room installed in the second floor, where only the main cast could be at. I found myself trying to catch Josh's eye a lot, but I quickly stopped that when I noticed it.

Josh's POV:

Did I feel her eyes on me? Yes. It didn't bother me though, whatever it was, I had to be professional.

"I'll leave you guys to talk a little bit, here you don't need social distance, by the way." Tim smiled before he closed the door and walked out.

"I missed you guys so much!" Frankie pulled all of us into a hug, unconsciously, pushing Liv and I wayyyyyy to close to each other. Liv pulled away when her phone started ringing, walking to a corner. I didn't miss the way her eyes went thinner, just the way they did when she smiled.

Larry, Matt and I were on a mission. Find out if Olivia was dating Cameron.

Olivia's POV:

"Hey, Liv." Cameron beamed, showing Iris doing some TikTok dance. I laughed as she noticed she was appearing on the camera and hid herself on the couch. "What are you doing?" He asked me.

"I just reunited with the cast." I answered.

"How did it go? with, you know." He questioned. I shrugged and looked back to where everyone else was. 

"Good. We're just ignoring each other." I replied. He smiled and told me about his day.

"I booked a ticket to Salt Lake for Halloween because I miss you and so does everyone else." He chuckled.