Chapter 14

-May 2020-

Olivia's POV:

"So, yeah. We finished the duet and I really like it." Josh smiled through the phone. 

"Well, that's nice." I smiled. 

"What about you? How is school?" He asked me.

"Boring, but its the end of the year, so I'm almost done with Junior year." I laughed. 

He laughed as well. "Wait, Sabrina is calling me, hold on, princess." He smiled before he hung up. She is calling him at 10 PM? 

A few seconds later he called back. "What did she want?" I asked curiously.

"She called because Joseph wants to change some parts of the song, we have to go back to the studio." He groaned.

"Oh, well-" I started, trying to encourage him.

"Wait sorry, she's calling again." He interrupted me. He hung up the call once more. What is it with her? Why can't she just text? 

I waited a couple of minutes but he didn't call back. My mind started roaming with thoughts. What if she likes him? I mean, who wouldn't? What if he's too blind to realize she's trying to get him? Wait, no, he said I was the only one that got him. She's far from him. She'd need to be the last person in this planet for him to fall for her. Why? Cause he's mine. 

I smiled at the thought of that and sat on the piano and played the first chords I could think of. I sort of build my own world inside my head, now I needed to turn that into words.

"Yeah, you must think you're funny calling him at ten o'clock
You think he thinks you're pretty, I can guarantee he does not
I know you see me, do you think that you can win this game?
Yeah, you must think you're so attractive when you're playing dumb
The only thing you're showing him is how desperate you've become
I hope you trip over the boundaries that you've stepped right over

But go ahead and shoot your shot
Baby, let me know how it goes
Know him better than you thought
And I think you should know

You're his apocalyptic crush
He'd like you only if there was
No one left on Earth
Babe, I'm sorry if that hurts
But he's mine until then
You're his apocalyptic crush
If we all died, you'd be the one
Who'd get to kiss him in the ashes
So hey, what are the chances of World War III?
'Cause he's never gonna like you like he likes me.
" I ended. I smirked to myself, knowing I had nothing to worry about, even if she was older.

Joshy💕:

Josh:

Sorry
my phone died
talk soon?

Olivia:

no worries
talk soon then
😘

Josh:

alright😉

Olivia:

i love you
good night
❤️

I waited a few minutes, but he didn't answer with an 'I love you too'. I panicked a little, what if I was wrong about the whole 'he's mine' thing?

Joshy💕:

Josh:

i love you too
good night
🤮
OOPS SORRY WRONG EMOJI

Oh wait, never mind. I wasn't wrong about the whole 'he's mine' thing. Teehee.