Chapter 2

-February 2020-
-Right after last chapter-

Josh's POV:

"We're here!" Larry smiled. I dropped Liv to the floor to look around. There was a waterfall, I understand why they said to bring our swimsuits now. I looked at the time. I calculated everything for my date with Liv. If we stay here any longer we won't make it to our date.

"Hey, so, we have to leave." I went up to Liv. She was puzzled.

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

"I have a surprise for you and we're kinda late." I answered.

"You have a surprise for me?" Her face turned into her beautiful smile.

"Well, yeah." I replied, kicking the ground with my shoe.

"But what about the rest?" She asked, taking a look a everyone. They were already in the water.

"I told them while you were sleeping, and Tim gave us permission to leave." I responded.

She had the biggest grin ever. "Alright." She approved.

"Okay, let's go then." I grinned, blushing a little bit. It was easier to go down the mountain than up, so it took us shorter time. I called an Uber to take us to her house. I told her to wear something fancy but not too over the top.

- · · · -

"Are you ready to go?" I asked on the phone.

"No, not yet." She complained. "Stop asking that, you know I'll take forever." She laughed.

"This is why I had us leave five hours before the date." I chuckled, walking around her door. I was wearing a tuxedo. For some reason I was really anxious.

"Five hours? How is it already 7?!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, you only have, like, 20 more minutes." I warned her. "Why do you take so long?" I asked.

"Well, first I had to pick out an outfit which took about an two hours, and now I'm doing my makeup, which takes about three, simple." She explained.

"Three hours for makeup?!" I gasped, shocked.

"Yes." She answered.

"Don't put so much makeup on, the real beauty is already on your face. It's like you don't even have to try." I admitted, walking up and down the few steps in the entrance of the small garden. I heard her giggle, which made me think about how big my love for her is. "Are you done yet?" I whined.

"Yep." She answered. "I'll be outside in a few seconds." She added.

"Okay." I grinned, hanging up the phone. I stood at the doorstep, waiting and waiting and waiting, until I couldn't take it anymore, so I called her again. "I thought you said you were ready." I sighed.

"I am, it hasn't even been a minute yet." She laughed. I looked at the time, she was right.

"It felt like an eternity, though." I complained.

"Alright, just let me grab my bag." She laughed. I hung up and waited a few more seconds. I was really anxious to see what she was wearing, mainly because she looks good with everything she wears. I heard the door open, and lifted my head to see her.

Wow.

I- just- wow.

She was shining, like a spotlight was being pointed at her.

She was wearing a beautiful red dress, with her hair perfectly curled and almost no makeup at all. She didn't need makeup, makeup need her.

"You look handsome, as always." She smiled, walking closer to me. I couldn't help but eye her up and down, then down and up, again and again. "So, you like the view?" She joked. I was too deep in my thoughts to hear her. "Babe." She blushed.