Chapter 6

-March 2020-

Olivia's POV:

"Guys, I don't want you to panic, but the show is cancelled until further notice." Tim announced on the zoom meeting.

"WHAT?!" We all exclaimed.

"The virus is spreading too fast, and everyone is going on lockdown for now. This might stay for months" He explained. We tried to see the positive side, but there wasn't a positive side in all this. After a few minutes we called it a day, too disappointed to do anything else.

"This is so dull." I sighed, laying on my bed. It's been a week, and everyone is back home. Everyone except me. The airport shut down the day I had to fly back to California.

I turned on the TV and saw the news, I was about to change it but the channel caught my attention. So many people were dying, it was just scary. My phone ringing interrupted my thoughts, it was Tim.

"Liv! I have the best news!" He started when I accepted the call. "Disney wants you to record a music video for 'All I Want'!" He announced.

"What?!" I gasped.

"I will send you the schedule later, I just wanted to congratulate you." He answered proudly.

"Thank you, Tim."

"No problem, Liv. Thank to you soon!" He ended the call. The first thing I did was call Josh.

"Princess!" He smiled when he saw my face pop up on his screen.

"Josh! I'm doing a music video for 'All I want'!" I grinned. He put a hand over his mouth in shock.

"I know baby, I'm so proud!" He gushed.

"Wait. You knew?!" I asked. 

"I think that's my cue to go, love you." He smiled, hanging up the call. A few seconds later he called back.

"You know, you are the most obnoxious human being that ever walked this planet." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I am?" He asked. Before I had time to respond, he cut the call. Then, my phone rang again a couple of seconds later. "Oops!" He laughed.

"You did that on purpose." I gave him an annoyed stare.

"What?" He asked, puzzled.

"You-" I stopped when he hung up again. I couldn't help but laugh, he was the dumbass I was in love with. He called me back as soon as he hung up. 

"Hey, beautiful! Long time, no see!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up.

"If you do that one more time, Joshua." I acted mad.

"Ooh, you called me Joshua. Okay, bye." He hung up again. This time I wasn't going to fall into his tramp, so I didn't pick up.

Joshy❤️

Josh:

pick up the phoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ur annoyingggggg

Olivia:

I'm the annoying one?

Josh:

yesssss
i wanna talkkkkkkk
pick it upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
please?
i love you
please?

Olivia:

the i love you just-
okay fine
call me again.