Chapter 3

-February 2020-

Olivia's POV:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL!" Josh shouted. "YOU'RE 17, BABY!" He clapped and jumped on the bed. "I decorated a cupcake for you, make your wish!" He put the cupcake up to my face, it looked really good, but I was too sleepy to take a bite. 

"My wish is that you get the heck out and let me sleep more." I groaned.

He laughed. "It's my house, I don't really have an option." He shrugged. "I have to get to set soon, I can drive you to your apartament." He offered. I nodded, opening my arms for him. He was about to pick me up but I pulled him to cuddle. "Princess, we have to get goi-"

"Don't say anything, just let me cuddle with you for a little bit." I broke in. He sighed, knowing we were going to be late. "Please." I begged him, fluttering my eyes.

"Why are you so cute I have to agree to everything?" He frowned childishly. I gave him a sweet peck while he got under the covers with me. "I love you." He smiled, rubbing my cheek with his thumb gently.

"I love you more." I dived into his chest. 

I felt him shake his head. "That's not true." He chuckled.

"It is." I lifted my head to meet his eyes.

"It's not." He tucked some strands of hair behind my ear. Before I could say anything else he opened his mouth. "The first time we ever kissed was today a year ago." He pointed out.

"Oh, yeah!" I recalled. 

He smirked, bending down to interlock our lips together. "Now I can do it whenever I want." He mumbled before he kissed me. I hummed in response, blushing a hint. We laid on his bed for a couple more minutes. "We have to go now." He stood up. 

"But it's cold." I whined. "And not comfy." I added with a pout. He grabbed my favorite blanket from him and wrapped me around it.

"Better?" He chuckled. I shook my head. "Come on." He cradled me in his arms. "I can't be late again." He got the keys and walked out, with me still hanging from him. "You are as light as a feather." He nuzzled our noses together.

I giggled. "Or maybe you're just strong." I shrugged. 

"You know what, I like it that way. I'm strong which makes you light." He grinned, placing me in the passenger seat of his car.

I laughed. "So then I'm heavy?" I joked.

"You know that's not what I meant." He chortled, walking to the other side of the car.

I laughed, putting his favorite playlist on. "Yes, I do." I beamed, putting my hand on his thigh. 

Josh's POV:

No, I don't have to go to set. I actually woke up Liv at 6:30 AM because Claire is coming to celebrate her birthday with us.

"We're here." I smiled. She smiled back, but didn't move. "Come on, I'm growing a beard here!" I exaggerated.

"Can you take me with you?" She pouted, wrapping herself in my blanket tighter. 

I shook my head, thinking of an excuse to leave. "Your parents probably have something for you." I noted. She closed her eyes, trying to sleep. "Sleepy bug." I poked her arm.

"Let me sleep." She groaned.

"Not in my car." I chuckled. I looked at the time. I'm making Claire wait a long time. "Let me take you to your room." I offered.

"That would be amazing." She sleepily smiled. I took her to her bed and kissed her, before I left to the airport.

An hour later I arrived. I spotted Claire and waved to get her attention. "Nugget!" I exclaimed. She walked to me and gave me a mad stare.