Chapter 67

-October 2021-

Josh's POV:

"Are lobsters mermaids to scorpions?" I wondered out loud.

"It's, like, 4 AM, what the heck are you doing up?" Liv groaned, coating herself with the covers. I pulled her to my lap, letting her warmth warm me up. "You're cold." She hugged me, in attempt to warm me up faster.

"Wait, but, If a girl from Iceland, and a dude from Cuba have a kid together, wouldn't the kid be an icecube?" I asked.

"I'm way too sober for this." She mumbled, which made me chuckle.

"I drank a whole cup of coffee, like, an hour before we got ready for bed, I have a lot of energy in me I am trying to contain." I laughed.

"Why did you drink coffee?" She cringed, remembering the taste of it.

"I don't know, it's good." I shrugged.

"Congrats, you are officially considered old." She laughed sleepily. 

"You should try it." I smiled, while she buried her hands in the front pocket of my hoodie. 

"No thanks. It tastes bad." She chuckled. I shook my head, disagreeing. We talked a few minutes, then she fell asleep. There was nothing more peaceful than the one person you love so much sleep so calmly on you.

- · · · -

"Come on, wake up." I laughed, shaking her softly.

"Nooo, I don't want to." She pouted, burring herself deeper in the covers with me. "Leave me, you go."

"Beautiful, we have jobs." I chuckled, pulling her legs out of bed.

"NOOOOOOOOO." She grabbed onto what she could, but I was stronger and ended up pulling her out. "You are a rude human, who deserves to step on a Lego." She pouted, and walked out.

"I'm telling you, if you drink coffee it'll all be better." I caught up to her and carried her to the kitchen counter. 

"Alright, whatever." She rubbed her eyes, trying to fully wake up. 

I was down for a little prank. It was early in the morning, and I was bored. It wouldn't hurt. 

I prepared some coffee for us, only that I put a little bit of salt on hers. I made sure she didn't see it, and mixed it into the hot brown liquid. It tasted horribly.

"Here ya go." I smiled, trying not to make her suspicious. She brought it to her lips without a doubt and drank the whole thing, glaring directly at me. 

"You're on, Bassett." She dared.

"You drank the whole thing-" I looked at the mug. "In, like, less than ten seconds, wow." I breathed out.

"I will not let you win. Just wait for my revenge." She threatened.

3 weeks later:

Olivia's POV:

"I'm down. I want to see his face." Sofia laughed. What was I planning to do? I was going to anxiously break the news to him that I was pregnant. Revenge is something I learned from Taylor Swift, and it comes handy in times like these.

"He's going to go pale, I just know it." Larry chuckled. I laughed, waiting for him to come back from the store. We were planning to do a dessert battle, since most of us know how to bake. Josh offered to get all the supplies, so I took that as an opportunity to tell everyone what I had planned.

"When he get's here, we should all awkwardly walk out so Liv can tell him." Matt suggested. We all agreed, talking quietly so he couldn't hear. 

"Yeah, we should set up a camera." Sofia laughed, camouflaging a very small camera in between a bunch of books.