Chapter 10

-April 2020-
-A couple of minutes after last chapter-

Josh's POV:

So, I opened Instagram by mistake, but the first post I saw caught my attention. It was a song Liv wrote. I felt completely guilty after I heard it.

I owed her the biggest apology. I put all my problems on her without thinking about her feelings. I called her, but no one answered. I hope she's not upset.

My phone was blowing up with messages from Joseph. He was asking me every 5 minutes if I was already outside the cafe. I turned my phone off and headed to the cafe. 

While I was driving I took a wrong turn and I found myself close to Liv's house. I knew I had to be at the cafe, but I missed Olivia so much. Going to say hi wouldn't hurt, right?

I knocked on the door, anxiously. I haven't seen her in almost two months! I lifted my head up when I heard the door unlocking. Liv gasped when she saw me. "Hi." I grinned, but she just stayed there. She gained back her knowledge and jumped to my arms.

"I missed you so much." She confessed. I caressed her hair, smiling.

"You know there's a six feet rule now. You're totally violating it." I joked. She laughed emotionally, and moved her head back to look at me. "Are you going to kiss me or what?" I laughed. She nodded without another word and smashed our lips together. Her arms flew to my neck, as my hands went to her waist. Gosh, I longed for this. "I just thought I'd come to talk to you for a little while." I pecked her. At this point, I didn't care about time, or that Sabrina was probably waiting for me. I had Liv in my arms. "And I also wanted to apologize. I know I made you stressed with my own problems, I'm sorry." 

"It's okay, I forgive you, just shut up and kiss me." She giggled. I leaned in and felt the same sparks I did the first time I kissed her as my girlfriend. My phone rang, I frowned knowing Liv and I had to pull away.

"Sorry, give me a second." I looked for my phone in my back pocket. She wrapped her arms around me while I answered the call.

"Liv, what-" I laughed, looking down at her.

"Just let me hug you. It's been too long." She hid her face on my chest.

"Alright." I kissed the top of her head.

"Joshua, where are you? Who's that with you?" Joseph asked. 

"Oh, it's Liv. I'm on my way." I answered.

"Liv? Is she your sister? Your girlfriend?" He asked. Excuse me, why does he need to know that? 

"She's my girlfriend." I answered. I've known him enough to tell him things like these, I guess.

"We don't have any time for that! You need to meet with Sabrina now." He ordered before he hung up. I guess he gets to boss me around.

"That was demanding." Liv chuckled quietly. "Can you take me with you?" She asked with hope.

"I wish I could." I frowned.

"No, it's not like my parents would let me anyway. Who are you meeting with?" She asked me.

"Sabrina Carpenter." I answered. "We're doing a duet for my EP and I'm really excited."

Her eyes grew big in surprise. "I'm sure it's going to sound perfect." She smiled. 

I nodded, grinning. "What have you been up to?" I asked, trying to make the best use of the time I had with her.

"I've been getting calls from different labels after I 'All I Want' became TikTok famous. I don't know, I feel like I should accept one of them."