Chapter 61

-July 2021-

Olivia's POV:

"Madi, he warned me, he told me a lot of times, and I didn't listen, that's what makes it worse." I fretted.

So, there was a problem, a really big one. I was on a lunch with Adam and the other producers and my manager, talking about new ideas they had for me. At the end, we went our separate ways, or I thought we did. Adam caught up to me and walked along with me, then all of a sudden, when we were laughing about some joke he said, he kissed me. I didn't ever see it coming, and now I have no idea what to do.

"Then, don't say anything about it. It's not like you meant for it to happen." She soothed.

"But I can't do that. I have to be honest." I worried.

"But, you aren't lying. You're simply not mentioning your day." Conan noted. 

"Still, it doesn't feel like the right thing to do." I sighed. "I don't want to hurt him right now, it's been a long month and I just want so peace with him."

"I'm sure he's hidden things from you. It's not that deep." He shrugged

"Conan, no, that- not now." Madi sighed. "Look, think about it. If you tell him, everything might go wrong. If you don't, everything will be fine. At least, that's what I think."

"You're not making it any easier for her." Conan rolled his eyes.

"Guys, this shouldn't be a fight." I chuckled. "I have to go now, Josh is going to come by soon." I took a breath. They nodded, hanging up.

"Hi, princess." Josh walked into my room. If you were wondering, we have keys to each other's apartments. "How are you?" He wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Good." I smiled, turning around to kiss him.

We talked, laughed, took a nap, watched a movie, re-watched the movie, cooked, chased each other around the apartment, but basically what I'm trying to say is that I didn't tell him.

3 days later.

Yep, you guessed it. Three days and he has no clue about it. I'd rehearsed what I wanted to tell him, but maybe I should drop it. I didn't mean it, and I didn't see it coming either.

"Hi, baby." I smiled, walking into his apartment.

"Don't call me that." He barked, showing me his back.  

I furrowed my eyebrows and walked closer. "Okay, Josh." I mumbled. "What's up?" I asked, trying to read his face. He showed me his phone with a video of Adam and I kissing. Whoever recorded that-

"You know what the most disappointing thing is? I had to see it from some random user, instead of you simply confessing. You led me on." He stressed. 

"No, wait, I was going to tell you but I was scared." I started. 

"Yeah, right." He scoffed. "Three days, Olivia. I wouldn't have done that. In fact, I didn't do that when I messed up." He stood up from the couch.

"But, I just- I wanted to tell you but the moment never felt right." I walked behind him. "I didn't want you to get upset. I know it's all on me, but I felt overwhelmed by it. I didn't want to kiss him, and it took me off surprise. It was at the most unpredictable moment ever, I didn't even see it-"

"You can stop denying everything now." He walked away.

"Josh, no, this is what I didn't want. I don't want us to end for something like this." I followed him.

He turned around and looked at me dead in the eyes. "Time. Just give me some time." He declared, before he closed his bedroom door on my face.

That moment where someone is really mad at you, but you can't stop explaining yourself to them, yet you fear what they might do next, is the exact same thing I just went through.

How can I fix this?

Josh's POV:

I wasn't mad at her. I knew Liv was going to fall into his tramp; I had been telling myself that for days. I was hurt because she hid it from me. Of course, I was worried on how to tell her about the time Alyssa and I almost kissed but I still did it.

- · · · -

It was midnight, and I was sure Liv was gone, so I walked out, but I bumped into something. It was dark, but it was easy to make up her figure on the ground, leaning against the wall. I picked her up and carried her to my bed, she instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck. 

She's making this harder than it should be.

 I tried to get her off me, but she just pulled me closer.

"Bab- 'Livia." I shook her, trying to get her hands off.

"What?" She yawned.

"Let me go." I replied.

"No, I love you, I'm sorry." She started opening her eyes. "I didn't mean that, really, just don't leave-"

"Your hands, that's what I meant." I looked away. She quickly backed away, sitting up straight.

"Josh, I don't want to do this." She started tearing up. "I don't want to lose what we've worked for."

"Liv, you tell me, is this love really worth all the challenges, or will we give up on the way?" I asked her.

"I don't see my future with anyone else." She answered, bringing herself to my arms. "I feel safe here, and you're one of the special people who can make me feel that." She adjusted herself on my lap.

"I'll make you feel beautiful in the morning, and light you up when the rain won't stop pouring." I brought her face up, so I could look at her. "From now on, we have to tell each other everything and we'll talk it out. We have to trust each other, or else this happens, alright?" I kissed her tears away.

"Yeah, I don't want this ever again." She sniffled. I nodded and smashed our lips together with passion. I held her waist with one hand, and slid my other one into her hair while she straddled me. She pushed me down, which made me fall on my elbows on the mattress with a huff.

"You've been a little too confident lately, don't you think?" I smiled slyly, squeezing her thigh. She bit her lower lip and bent down to interlock our lips together. 

"I know it's going to pay off." She murmured, with her breath hot against my lips. I hummed in response and flipped us around, which made her giggle.

"Well, then. Let's pay it off." I smirked. I built up the courage and discarded my shirt, revealing my scar. She immediately looked for it and pressed her fingers on it.

"It's lovely, like you." She smiled. I blushed and... well... I'll leave it up to you guys to figure out how our night went. 

-P.s. It was incredible ;)