Chapter 65

-September 2021-

Josh's POV:

"Pay attention to me." Liv pouted.

"Princess, we were just making out two minutes ago." I laughed, scrolling through my phone. Her pout grew, shifting uncomfortably on the sofa.

"You're mean." She whined. I chuckled and cradled her in my arms.

"What do you want to do?" I asked, moving the strands of hair on her face. 

"Watch TV." She set herself on my lap. I nodded, looking for a show to watch. "Why do chocolate commercials do that? Normal people don't eat their chocolate bar in slow motion, or make those dumb faces." She rolled her eyes.

"What day is it?" I chuckled looking at the calendar. "Oh, makes sense why you're so moody." 

"I'm not moody." She argued. 

"Alright, whatever you say." I laughed, letting her be. She tugged on my hoodie, meaning she wanted it. I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled it off me.

"Well, you don't have to give it to me if you don't want to." She complained. I laughed, comparing the Olivia I had in my arms an hour ago, who was ranting about how awesome it would be to own a shop, to the Olivia now. "I don't see what's funny."

"I do." I laughed louder, handing her my hoodie.

"I don't want it anymore." She pushed it away.

I shrugged, leaving it where she shoved it. "Okay."

"You're not going to beg for me to put it on?!" She asked, offended.

"This is all because she's on her period, it's going to go away soon." I mumbled to myself. "Olivia, please wear my hoodie, it would be a waste of cotton if no one uses it." I sighed, handing it to her once again.

"You have to do better than that." She crossed her arms. 

"Beautiful, it's 1 AM in the morning, I am not doing this." I laughed.

"Well, then- ugh, fine." She took it from me and slipped it on.

"You like it." I smiled, watching her wrap herself around it.

"I don't, shut up." She barked.

"YEAH, THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA, SOME OF US HAVE TO FILM TOMORROW, LIVIA!" Sofia yelled. I cracked up, watching Liv get annoyed. 

"CAN YOU GUYS NOT?! I AM TRYING TO DO JULIA'S MASCARA HERE!" Frankie complained.

"DUDE! WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" Matt whined.

"I'M NOT A DUDE, CALL ME BEYONCE'S SON!"

"WOAH, HOLD ON, WHO'S 'WE', MATT?" I asked, smirking. I already knew he had a girl. Him and Brookelynn broke up, and he's done better on getting over her, than I could've ever get over anything.

"OH, SHUT UP, JOSH!" Matt exclaimed.

"THAT'S WHAT I TOLD HIM!" Liv shot back.

"SHE'S MOODY! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?" I yelled back.

"DEAL WITH IT!" Dara dismissed.

"I'M NOT MOODY, HE JUST DOESN'T GET ME!" She argued, giving me an 'intimidating' look.

"OH, HONEY, DON'T EVEN START WITH THE COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS, IT'S NOT TIME FOR THAT YET!" Joe laughed.

"GUYS, I'M SERIOUS, GO TO SLEEP NOW!" Sofia shouted louder than any of us could ever.

"OKAY, MOM!" I joked.

"JOSH, I WILL STRANGLE YOU IN THE MORNING!" She threatened. It was almost as if I could see her irritated face through the wall.

"OKAY, MOM, NIGHTY NIGHT!" I talked like a six-year-old.

"SHUT UP, JOSH, YOU'RE BEING PESKY!" Liv whimpered.

I laughed, looking at her. "YOU DO REALIZE WE'RE FACE TO FACE, WHY ARE WE YELLING TO EACH OTHER?!"

"BECAUSE YOU WON'T SHUT UP!" She replied, trying to contain her laughter.

"WELL, THEN MAKE ME!" I sassed. Everything went quiet after that.

"IF YOU GUYS TELL ME SHE KISSED YOU TO SHUT YOU UP, I WILL DIE FROM AN OVERLOAD OF CUTENESS!" Frankie gushed.

"I DON'T HEAR ANYTHING, THEY'RE PROBABLY MAKING OUT AGAIN!" Matt laughed.

"HEY, AT LEAST WE'RE QUIET!" I shot back, smirking.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!" Matt yelled.

"ADMIT IT, WE HAVE ALL TOLD JOSH TO SHUT UP, BUT IN THE END, WE KNOW HE'LL NEVER WILL." Larry answered.

"I'M CALLING TIM IF YOU GUYS DON'T LET ME SLEEP!" Sofia bossed.

"OKAY, CHILL! WE DON'T NEED THAT AGAIN!" I claimed. Once, Matt called Tim complaining about the volume, as a joke. Tim certainly didn't think about it as a prank, and left us without any internet on set for a whole day. It was funny at first, but ten minutes later, we were dying of boredom.

"ALRIGHT, GOOD NIGHT TO ALL!" Larry laughed. We said our good nights among each other, then I carried Liv and I to sleep. 

"I'm not tired." She sat up on the bed.

"Your eyes are begging to differ." I laughed, brushing my teeth.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." She shrugged. I carried her to the bathroom, and waited for her to brush her teeth.

"Liv, why do you make me carry you around instead of just getting slippers?" I chuckled.

"'Cause I like it better this way." She answered. "It's efficient."

When she was on her period, I would have to carry her almost everywhere because she got very bad cramps if she walked on cold floor. 

"Alright, well, good night." I turned off the light, and waited for her to cuddle on my side. "Come on, we don't have all night."

"I told you, I'm not sleepy." She yawned.

"Okay? You don't have to sleep to cuddle." I brought her to me. She sat up and pulled her tablet out, drawing something. I watched her do whatever it was she was drawing, and slowly went to sleep. 

A few hours later, I was woken up by a bad dream, and noticed Liv was still drawing. I fell on my back, groaning that she didn't sleep at all. I lazily grabbed the tablet and threw it far from the bed, pulling her close to me.

"Hey! I wasn't done with that!" She pouted. 

"That your problem, I can't sleep without you on my side." I frowned. She giggled, and scratched my head softly with her nails. "Can you do that forever?" I chuckled. She laughed, and with that we fell asleep.

N/A

YALL-

Season 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Season 2