Chapter 35

-October 2020-

Josh's POV:

I wrapped my arms around Sabrina when she came out of the airport. "Hi. I missed you." I pecked her forehead.

Did I miss her? Yes. After spending a lot of time with her, I got used to it, so I did miss her. Just not in the relationship type-of way. Did I love her? Kinda? But once again, not in the relationship type-of way.

"I missed you too." She answered, as we walked to my car. In a phone call a couple days ago, we decided to dress up as Shark-boy and Lava-girl. It was kind of funny for me to see our fans anxiously wait to see if Liv was going to dress up with me, or Sabrina was going to.

I drove us to my apartment and settled her stuff inside. We walked out, hand in hand, to pick up our costumes.

Heads up, the worst timing.

Cameron and Olivia were walking in the hallway of our apartments, we met in the middle. How lovely!

"Hey, guys." Cameron smiled. He came to visit? I'm not exactly thrilled with the idea.

"Hey." I slapped on the biggest, most false smile ever. "Babe, he's Cameron, and she's Olivia. My co-star, a pal, a buddy." I smiled at Liv. We were having the biggest fight with our eyes, but we still had immensely fake smiles on our faces.

"Yeah, don't forget she was also your ex." Cameron pointed out, with that smirk I wanted to punch right off him. I laughed, and nodded. 

"Yeah, sure. An ex." I agreed, jokingly. "Um, but, if that's all, we're leaving, good to see you guys." I led Sabrina and myself to the elevators. 

"I didn't know she was your ex." Sabrina pointed out.

"I didn't know some showmance counted as a relationship." I shrugged, laughing.

BIGGEST LIE EVER-

Olivia's POV:

Why did it hurt that he thought of us as a showmance? 

"Hey, I brought snacks." Cameron chuckled. I nodded and smiled, but still felt sad about what I'd heard. We went inside and sat on the couch, scrolling through TikTok and stuffing our faces with cheddar cheese popcorn. 

I couldn't focus on his phone, although I was looking at it, I had my mind somewhere else. I was still not over Josh. I just thought I was because I hadn't seen him. 

"I'll be right back." I stood up from the couch. He nodded, probably without even paying attention to what I'd said. 

- · · · -

Josh's POV:

I heard a knock on my door and went up to get it. I opened it and the only thing I could see what a box. I examined the inside, which was full of my hoodies and sweats, and even a pencil.

"You couldn't actually give the box to me? I don't bite." I chuckled. Olivia and I lived beside each other. While I was looking at the things in the box, she happened to open the door.

"No, but you do betray people, so it's pretty much the same thing." She scrunched her nose at me and walked out. I nodded my head and closed the door. 

I betrayed her, and she was probably really disappointed and upset about it. I should stop with this whole thing, and just let her live her own life without having me to worry about.

I left the box in my room and walked back to the kitchen where Sabrina and I were cooking.

"How's the dough going?" I asked, bending down sligthy to plant a kiss on her head. She's just... that tiny.

"Bad. It doesn't want to stick together." She laughed. I looked at the recipe and added more flour. 

"Boop." I touched Sabrina's nose and left it full of flour. 

"We're going to make a mess-" She started.

"Look around, it's already a mess." I laughed, grabbing a cup of flour and spilling it all over my hands. "This is war." I smirked.

"And I'm going to win." She grabbed a bowl full of it. We started throwing flour everywhere. It was in our hair, in our ears, in our mouths, all over the floor, and in the kitchen counter.

Olivia's POV:

"Dude, are you serious? We can actually hear them doing whatever they're doing?" Cameron lifted his head up. "Do you think they're ha-"

"Don't be so gross." I covered his mouth.

"You didn't even let me me finish." He laughed.

"But I knew what you were going to say." I sassed. He shook his head and I laughed with him.

"Can I go to set with you tomorrow?" He asked.

"No, they're extremely strict about the number of people." I answered. "But as soon as I get out, we can hang out."

"What am I going to do all morning?" He questioned.

"Stuff? Take it as a vacation. You can stay here and watch TV, or something." I replied.

"Fine." He smiled and pulled me to his lips. I started to feel uncomfortable that we hadn't pulled away, so I pushed myself back. He had a questionable look of his face.

"I'm not ready for that yet." I made known quietly, making some space between us. He had a disturbed look on his face, but nodded and went back to his phone.

I didn't know why I felt so out of place when we kissed, but I couldn't keep going. I worried that this wasn't going to work out between us. 

Josh's POV:

"You look lovely." I laughed, dusting the flour off her head.

"You don't." She cracked up. 

"Hey! I still have some flour left and I'm not afraid to throw it on you!" I threatened. She dusted what she could off her and took a shower, while I cleaned the kitchen. We made a mess, but it was really fun. It reminded me off the time Liv and I had a whip cream fight on her birthday.

Do you ever just get the feeling that you're doing everything wrong in your life and you ask yourself what you did to be alive and suffer so much pain? I was experiencing that, but I ignored it. 

Put on a smile, keep your head up.

N/A

GUYSSS IM SO SORRY I POSTED THIS LATE, BUT WATTPAD WAS BEING MEAN-
I have a question though. 

How old do you guys think I am? 
(Dont worry, i wont get offended if you think I'm some grandma or a 10 year old boy lmao, im genuinely curious)