Chapter 27

-September 2020-

Olivia's POV:

I sat up on my bed. It's been a week since that happened and I'm feel worse as time passes. Everything I see I have to relate to Josh. It's something I do without even thinking about. I keep on remembering everything we did together, and it hurts me even more, I just can't stop.

-Flashbacks-

"Are you tired already?" Josh laughed and stopped running when he realized I wasn't following.

"I'm not tired, I'm just- restoring my energy for something far more important." I laughed, drinking some water.

"Yeah? What's that?" He raised his eyebrows and drank some water as well.

"Cuddles." I grinned. He laughed and kissed my cheek. 

"Alright, but you promised to run with me, at least 30 minutes." He reminded me. I nodded and smiled. "You look beautiful." He took his phone out to take a picture.

" He took his phone out to take a picture

 "This is my favorite picture now." He grinned. I laughed and we kept running. 

- · · · -

"I'm taking you on a date." He smiled.

"Where?" I interlocked our fingers together.

"It's just to the Cafe." He answered, guiding us out of set. We raced to his car and got in laughing. "Can we put Harry Styles this time?" He pouted. I pouted back and gave him the puppy eyes. "Come on, we always listen to Taylor." He pointed out. 

"Okay fine." I laughed, remembering the many times I blasted her music while we drove. He quietly sang to the music until Cherry came on and he sang on top of his lungs. I laughed as he grabbed my hand and shook it while he sang along.

We arrived at the Cafe a few minutes after that and sat in one of the tables in the back where it was less crowded. We laughed as I shared a story about my first day as a middle schooler, and he talked about how he cried to his parents so they would allow him go to a public school. He took a picture of me and kept it on his wallet.

 He took a picture of me and kept it on his wallet