Chapter 23

-August 2020-
-Right after last chapter-

Olivia's POV:

I walked out my house and hopped into his car, "Hiya." He smiled. I greeted him with my eyes. "Have you been crying?" He lifted my chin so he could examine me closer.

"Uh, no?" I answered, trying to look away.

"You know you don't have to lie." He sighed, starting the car. "It's clearly visible you cried."

"Well, then. I did." I sunk down on the passenger's seat of the car. We reached his house quicker than I expected.

"Do you want a hug?" He asked as we got out of the car. I shook my head and walked to the entrance. "Do you need a hug?" He stopped to look at me. I nodded and stayed still as he wrapped his arms around me.

"It's all going to be okay." He assured me. A few tears rolled down my cheeks. "At the end of the day, we're going to end up eating ice cream on my couch." He tried to lighten me up. I forced a smile as he pulled away. "If you're sad you don't have to pretend it's all fine by smiling. I get it, you're going through a rough patch. Now that it's the end of the day though, lets stuff ice cream in our face." He chuckled. I agreed and walked beside him.

"I'll get spoons." He smiled, guiding me to the living room. His phone rang and he spent a few seconds looking at something. "Let me just warn you, whatever you do. Don't go on any social media platform for the next week or so."

"What? Why?" I took my phone out and unlocked it.

"Liv, really, I don't think you sho-" He started, sighing when he heard my quiet, "Oh." He took a peak of my screen. "I told you." He ran his hand through his hair.

 I gave him the most 'I'm so confused and unsure about myself' look I could ever do

 I gave him the most 'I'm so confused and unsure about myself' look I could ever do. He pulled me into his lap and rested my head on his shoulder. "Just let it all out."

Josh's POV:

"Do you want to go to my place? If you're not busy." Sabrina asked.

"I would love to. Plus, I miss the roof." I chuckled.

"We were up there yesterday." She pointed out.

"So? It's been a whole 24 hours. I can miss it by now." I shrugged.

"There are certain hours to miss stuff?" She looked up at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Yes." I answered, laughing.

"Good to know." She laughed, leaning into me. Our arms brushed with each other a couple hundred times, until we arrived to the parking lot. I needed to make my move... somehow.

We reached her house and climbed up to the roof, leaving Sarah with with Goodwin, Sabrina's dog (Which, by the way, hates me).

We sat rather far from each other to admire the sky. "Come here." I patted the space between my legs, smiling. She giggled an 'okay' and moved to sit where I mentioned. I hugged her from behind, placing my chin on the top of her head.

Olivia.

I ignored that and tickled Sabrina to distract myself. "Josh! Stop!" She giggled, wiggling around me.

"Alright." I laughed. "But, hey, I want to talk to you about something." I turned her around. I had no idea how it was going to turn out.

"Okay, I'm listening." She smiled.

Just go for it. Apologize if she doesn't feel the same way, and move on with your life.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" I blurted out. OH SHOOT-
LOVE?! IS THAT THE ONLY THING I COULD THINK OF?

I got ready for the worst, but then, "I've had a few feelings in my life, I guess you could say I do." She answered, pulling one thread of my curls lightly. I kept the conversation going.

"Do you think we had that?" I asked, looking straight at her blue eyes. She was speechless, but I think that didn't make her uncomfortable at all. I had to do something, it was either going to be a hit or miss. I leaned in slowly, and so did she. We met in the middle with a sweet and innocent kiss.

Olivia.

"So is that a yes?" I asked, holding small hands in mine. That tiny voice in my head needs to leave.

"Maybe." She bit her lower lip, blushing a little.

"And if that isn't an option?" I raised my eyebrows, waiting for an answer.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I sat her on my lap so she was almost the same height as me. "Then, yes." She nuzzled our noses together. I stole a quick peck from her lips and turned her back around.

"Cool." I spoke up. She tipped her head back to look at me.

"Cool." She grinned. I pressed a kiss to her forehead, hugging her tighter. "Question. What are we?" She turned around to face me. 

That question. Why does it even have to be a question? It's so awkward. Plus, I didn't really know what and how she thought of me. "I don't know, what are we?" I shot the question back.

"I asked you first." She giggled.

"And I asked you second." I laughed, twirling a strand of her hair. She hit my chest weakly. "It's just- I don't know what you want." I shrugged.

"I don't know what you want either, I don't want to cross any boundaries." She confessed.

Just do it. Everything is going to be so much better once you do.

"Okay, you can completely say no, but, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked, with my heart beating a little faster than usual.

Olivia.

"I would love to." She grinned.

"That's great." I smirked as she leaned in, this time for a not-so-innocent kiss.

I guess these are the benefits of being an actor. Fooling people is easy. The thing is that, I don't want to fool Sabrina. It's unfair and disrespectful, but do I have a choice?

Cameron's POV:

Did I feel bad I was kind of the one who caused this? A little, but she was in my arms, not his. That's all that mattered.

"Was that better?" I rubbed her back slowly. She had been crying for over 3 hours, hugging my waist. I whispered words of encouragement in her ear, in attempt to calm her down.

"I couldn't be any more grateful that you were here." She pulled away to catch my gaze. I rubbed her cheek, smiling.

Just give it some time...

N/A: 

guys ajdhdkjfdhdkfs 

I just realized that in Josh curses in Lie Lie Lie. not like the, Darling, what the hell? part. He says "Stop F**king talking!" when he's with the blonde in the car. (at 1:25)(also, you have to read his lips) 

idk, it shocked me cuz he doesn't curse often  

lmao

I had to tell someone because my friends don't care :DDDD

Anyway, 'Till next time!! (basically tomorrow, but whatever :)) )