Chapter 4

-March 2020-

Olivia's POV:

"Here's the thing though, the egg came before the chicken BECAUSE it just did." Josh explained. We were snuggled in his trailer.

"That explanation deserves an award." I laughed. "The egg comes from the chicken, which was once a dinosaur. The dinosaurs evolved from lizards, which evolved from fish. Fish came from cells created in water, which came from a meteor. So, the chicken came before the egg." I smiled.

"Were did that chicken come from, nerd?" He laughed, crossing his arms.

"From a dinosaur egg." I grinned.

"Liv, hate to break it to you, but a dinosaur egg is still an egg." He chuckled, sitting me on his lap so we were facing each other.

"But then, that means the egg came before the chicken..." I thought. 

He smirked and nodded. "Which ultimately means, I'm right and you're wrong." He stuck his tongue out.

"You're childish." I rolled my eyes.

"And you're annoyed by it, you're the childish one." He laughed.

"I am not." I pouted.

"You are." He chuckled.

"No-uh."

"Yep."

"I'm not childis-" I was interrupted when Larry opened the door.

"Hey guys, Tim wants all of us on set right now." He smiled. We nodded and walked out with him. 

"Give me a piggyback ride?" I pouted. He shook his head and bear hugged me, pulling my legs to his waist.

"I like this better." He grinned, slightly pulling my chin to interlock our lips together. 

"You are so lucky you're cute." I rolled my eyes once we pulled away, blushing a hint.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "I think you're forgetting something."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"The charming, attractive, hot, and caring part?" He sassed. 

"Okay, Frankie." Larry laughed. I joined him and rested my head on his shoulder, letting his heat warm me up.

"I love you, gorgeous." Josh whispered in my ear. I gave him a knowing look and simultaneously sang the chorus of 'Gorgeous' with him. We laughed it off as we entered the building. I kissed him out of nowhere just because I love him so much.

"Could you guys not? I don't want to feel any more single." Larry chuckled. 

"Alright guys, everyone is here!" Tim cheered. "I have some important announcements, as you all know there are new characters in season 2- Josh stop making out with Olivia and pay attention." He scolded. Everyone laughed, as Josh and I blushed.

"Wait, why am I to blame? What if she was making out with me?" He threw his hands out in defense.

"You started it." I lied, grinning at him.

"You're a liar." He pouted.

"Guys! I need your focus!" Tim snapped his fingers at us. "As I was saying, I would like all of you to greet the new part of our family, Roman, Andrew, and Olivia." He smiled, introducing the people behind him.

"Olivia?" Josh asked, looking at me. I shrugged my shoulders and laughed. "Oh... Olivia." He breathed out when he saw her.

"Josh." She smirked. Who is she? "It's been a while." She walked closer to him. Excuse me, he's already taken, haha...