Chapter 5

-March 2020-

Josh's POV:

"Roman is the winner of spicy uno!" Julia clapped. We were waiting for a table read to start, so we played a round of spicy uno.

"I'm always the winner of spicy uno." I crossed my arms.

"Someone can't take a competition." Liv laughed, nudging me.

"It's not that, it just I'm always the winner." I explained.

"Not anymore, sweetheart." Frankie chuckled.

"Only I get to call him sweetheart, Frankie. Right, sweetheart?" Liv giggled, interlacing our fingers together.

"I don't know, Frankie is pretty charming." I joked. Liv gave me a dirty look and I nodded. "Alright, Frankie isn't allowed to call me sweetheart anymore." I laughed, pecking her.

"You guys are so cute, I'm jealous." Andrew gushed.

"We should sing something while we wait for the director to come." I whispered to Liv. Her face lightened as she walked to the ukulele. I grabbed my guitar and started strumming.

I think of you when the wind blows (every night I've been countin' the days)
I see your face almost everywhere ('cause I just wanna be there when you wake)
Sure, maybe Salt Lake is not close (Denver always seems so far away)
But I'm still breathin' you in the air (but I hope you know that we're still close)
Because

The best part is knowin' there's somethin' in my dreams
That always makes me smile, it's you
The best part is knowin' there's someone in my life
That makes it all worthwhile
It's you

When I don't know what to do
No, I'm never givin' up, never givin' up on you, baby
(I wish that you were here)
There's no need to be blue
Because

The best part is knowin' there's somethin' in my dreams
That always makes me smile, it's you
The best part is knowin' there's someone in my life
That makes it all worthwhile (I wish that I could stay with you)
It's you

You, you, with you
You, you, it's you (with you)
(I wish that I could stay)
It's you (with you)

Everyone clapped when we ended the song. "Nice ukulele playing, you totally didn't forget the chords." I mumbled to Liv.

"Shut up." She laughed, putting the ukulele away.

"Alright, guys! Let's start the table read!" Tim and the producers came through the door.

- • • • -

Olivia's POV:

"You guys were great!" I clapped, watching them rehearse. I wasn't in that number but I stayed to support the rest.

"Yeah, but mostly me." Josh boasted, drinking some water.

"Of course." Sofia rolled her eyes. We fell into a random conversation, but all of a sudden Tim caught my eye. He was on a phone call and looked really stressed out. 

"How long do we have?" He asked. "What?! They just decided to tell us?" He groaned in frustration. I was so puzzled.

"Alright people! From the top!" The choreographer clapped. I gave Josh a quick kiss before he left. I watched them perform the number perfectly. 

Tim walked closer to us and gave us a sad smile. "Guys, I have bad news." He cleared his throat. "The show is on pause because of the new virus going around." He exposed.

"Virus?" I asked, puzzled.

"Oblivia." Everyone mumbled.

"This virus." Larry showed me his phone.

"I heard a lot of people are infected by it." Julia commented.

"Yeah, it's, like, all over Asia." Dara shook her head.

"Wow, is it really that bad?" I read the article Larry showed me.

"Yeah, apparently someone infected brought it to Canada and then it spread here." Josh explained.

"So what are we going to do?" Sofia asked Tim.

"Unfortunately, it was ordered that we all go back home and stay inside." Tim frowned.

"What?!" All of us yelled at the same time.

Tim nodded, sadly. "Disney has your tickets pending, you will all go back in a few days, if not today." He added.

"WHAT!?" We all exclaimed.

"It's only for two weeks, but for now, everyone needs to exit set and get home as soon as possble." He commanded. We all nodded our head in agreement, packing our stuff.

"I guess that fell apart quickly." Josh chuckled upset.

"Can you come to mines?" I asked, helping him pack up.

"Sur-"

"Actually, he can't. You guys all need to be in your own apartments." Tim explained.

"Oh, well, I guess this is goodbye for about two weeks?" Matt guessed.

"I'm going to miss you guys!" Sofia frowned trying not to cry. She was the most sentimental out of us.

"Group hug." Frankie opened his arms and we all wrapped our arms around each other.

"I love you. I'll see you soon." Josh pecked me before we went different directions.

- • • • -

Josh's POV:

"I'M BORED!" I yelled. The 8 of us were in a zoom, talking.

"We're all bored." Dara rolled her eyes.

"We're all so tired of everything, we wait for trains that just aren't coming." Liv and I sang.

"What the heck?" Matt laughed.

"It's Taylor's song. Liv has blasted that song so many times in the car. The lyrics are honestly tattooed in my brain." I explained, while Liv grinned.

"You guys have the weirdest relationship, but it's so weird it's just cute." Larry chuckled.

"That made absolutely no sense to my brain." Julia laughed.

"We should, like, binge watch a show." Dara suggested.

"I don't feel like watching a show." Frankie frowned.

"Then, we could rate music albums?" Sofia suggested.

"I don't want to do that." Liv shook her head.

"What if we talk about boys?" Julia squealed.

"Yeah, no." I chuckled.

"Okay, we all complain we're bored yet we turn down everything to do." Matt laughed.

"If this is going to go for 2 weeks I might as well lose my mind." I rolled back on a chair.

"Oh, come on! It's 2 weeks!" Liv laughed.

"Here's the thing though, right now I'm bored, and I'm bored, and I'm dying of boredom, and I'm also bored, which means I'M BORED!" I groaned in frustation.

"I don't know guys, but something tell me Josh is bored." Matt shrugged.

"Haha, very funny." I rolled my eyes.

"Ooh! I know what we can do!" Liv grinned. "What if we change our names to anonymous and we write a secret in the chat, then we all have to guess who wrote it!" She explained.

"I'm down!" I smiled. Everyone agreed, so we changed our names and wrote our secret. That night we found ways to keep each other sane.