Chapter 32

-October 2020-

Olivia's POV:

So, the day has come. We're all going back to film. Am I a little scared? Yeas, kinda. Am I anxious? A lot. I just- don't know what will happen in Utah. What if Josh and I can't stand each other? What if they cancel the whole show because of us? What if he brings Blondie along?

"Don't worry. If he does something you know I can always fly to Salt Lake and put him back on his place." Cameron nudged me, noticing my anxiousness. I chucked and kissed his cheek. "Plus, if I get a kiss for it, then." He lightly tackled me to the couch. We laughed, as everyone took pictures of us.

"Okay, but now that Liv is going off to Utah, we should all take a picture." Gracie suggested. 

"Gracie and her pictures everywhere we go." Alex mumbled annoyed, which earned a slap on the arm by her. I laughed and posed for the picture.

"Let's go back to your house?" He asked me

"Let's go back to your house?" He asked me. I nodded and waved goodbye to the rest. "What if we walk?" He asked. 

"But if I get tired you're gonna have to carry me." I laughed. He chuckled and agreed. He begged me to take a picture so we did, and then he posted it on Instagram.

 He begged me to take a picture so we did, and then he posted it on Instagram

"Why would you post that as a caption?" I nudged him.

"I don't know, it's funny?" He shrugged. I laughed and kept walking.

Josh's POV:

"That caption is a joke, right?" I hesitated walking back and forth in my apartment.

"I don't know." Matt sighed. 

"He knows that Liv and I dated, and probably knows we broke up. This is so soon." I pulled my hair in frustration.

"Dude, you can't say anything about it. It took you two weeks to date Sabrina, compared to her-" Larry shrugged.

"I did it because I had to. They've barely known each other for 4 months!" I pointed out, interrupting him. "His dad isn't the best person, why wouldn't he be as pushy and disrespectful?" I questioned. I guess this is how Liv felt when she saw me with Sabrina. I don't think she knows we're dating though.

"You know, now that I think about it, I don't like it either." Matt agreed with me.

"Well, we're going back to film in a week. I'm sure she'll, like, FaceTime him and stuff." Larry assumed.

"We'll give it some time." Matt sighed.

"No, I'm done giving everything time! It's all about time now! 'Oh, you and Sabrina! It's just a matter of time', 'Olivia and Cameron, give it some time', 'We're going back to film, it's just time'. I'm done with time!" I yelled.

"Dude! I understand where you're coming from but yelling and pouting won't do anything!" Matt shouted, grounding me.

"You're right, sorry." I sat on my chair, and calmed down.

"There is nothing else we can do, she's not yours anymore, she moved on." Larry noted.

"I know, but I haven't. I don't think I'll ever stop loving her." I looked away. I heard Matt gasp, while Larry tried to hide the shock on his face. "What?" I asked.

"No, I just- honestly thought you moved on." Matt answered. Was I making it too real that I moved on?

"You still love her? Like, truly?" Larry asked. I nodded and sighed. "What are you doing dating Sabrina?"

"I don't know, Larry. At this point I only have a head to keep the rain out of my neck." I answered.

"I would disagree, but then we'd both be wrong." Matt muttered. I slightly chuckled at that.

"Don't worry, dude. There will be a way out of this." Larry comforted me. "You've made it for 4 months, you'll be able to do it for however longer this takes."

I didn't want it to end, though. I didn't want to be far from Liv, even if that meant not being together.

Olivia's POV:

"I was thinking, maybe we could wear matching costumes for Halloween. What do you think?" He asked me. 

"Yeah, sure." I smiled at him as we walked into the entrance. "I guess this is goodbye for a little bit?" I ran a hand through his hair. He smiled sadly and pulled me for a hug.

"We're going to talk everyday, right?" He asked, retreating from the hug. I nodded with a big grin. "Remember, if anything happens I'm always here." He assured me. I nodded again and pulled him to me by the neck for a kiss. 

"Olivia." My dad cleared his throat. Here's where the ugly starts. Cameron and I drew back from each other, and stole a quick glace before he left. 

"Hi, dad. Bye, dad." I rushed to the stairs, hoping I could skip whatever was going to happen.

"Sit down in the couch, young lady." My dad crossed his arms. I internally face palmed myself for being so oblivious that my parents were in the house when I kissed Cameron. 

I walked backwards and sat on the couch, looking up at him. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Anything your mom and I missed these couple weeks?" He questioned.

"No?" I had a tone of uncertainty in my voice.

"It wasn't a question you could answer with another question." He replied. "What happened to Josh?" He asked.

There it is. The question I feared so much, but as timed passed it bothered me less. "We broke up." I shrugged, looking down at the floor. He was dumbfounded with my answer.

"I'm telling you this because I'm your father. I don't trust Cameron at all." He revealed. I lifted my head and furrowed my eyebrows at him. 

"You don't even know him." I pointed out, quietly scoffing. 

"One look was all I needed." He answered.

"Well, I'm not asking you to trust him." I shrugged.

"I know you're growing up, and you'll have many experiences. It's on your own now, all I'm asking is that you're aware of who you're around and you keep in mind that your choices have consequences." He sighed, sitting down next to me. I was really preparing myself for him to yell, but I eased when he didn't. "I don't want you to get hurt." He side hugged me.

"I won't." I smiled. 

N/A 

she won't......