Chapter 58

-June 2021-

Josh's POV:

"Josh, all you just said sounds like one of those Wattpad stories." Frankie rolled his eyes. They all yelled at me for not calling in a long time, then when I do they don't believe what's been happening.

"Those what stories?" I questioned. He laughed and shook his head.

"I actually thought Frankie was going to be happier Liv and Josh got back together." Matt laughed.

"Um? I already knew it was going to happen." He chuckled. I laughed, hearing Liv come through the door. She was out for a Prom thing she was recording, it looked really cool from what she'd showed me.

"My gay boyfriend, I missed you!" She jumped into my arms and kissed me. She's been slowly getting better. This time I made sure everything was going right, and she even gained a few pounds. 

"Gay?" I laughed. "Where did you get that from?"

"This dude has no clue." Dara sighed.

"Josh, you're the reason I genuinely think some people's gifts are just being clueless their whole lives." Frankie sassed. Liv took out her phone and showed me an article.

"I was joking when I said that about Harry." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah, you don't joke with that or else this happens." Frankie laughed.

"This is why I have you guys. What do I do about it? I'm trending in, like, eleven different countries. I chuckled, while Liv moved to rest her back on my chest.

"Well you can't just say it was a joke because people would get mad." Sofia noted. I really didn't care about that, but I could save myself from stress. "Turning away from that though, WHY DIDN'T YOU EVER TELL ME YOU AND JOSH WERE BACK TOGETHER, LIV?!" She yelled. We all cracked up at the way she got closer to the screen.

"Liv, Josh got a haircut." Julia pointed out. I smiled when Liv hurriedly turned to face me.

"True love is when the girlfriend sucks up everything she wants to say to the boyfriend and just waits for his hair to grow back." Matt laughed.

"It's just a trim." I chuckled.

"It's not just a trim to her." Julia noted. Everyone nodded as Liv shifted to sit in front of me, blocking the view of my phone

"Baby, my hair isn't a petting zoo." I laughed, taking her off my lap. She pouted, shoving herself right back to where she was. 

"I'm trying to make it look like you had it in the morning. Let me be." She declared. I chortled and pecked her lips.

"Just look at them, they can't keep their hands off each other, like it was before." Dara chuckled.

"Yeah, now I'm going to have to carry a bag to throw up just because." Sofia rolled her eyes.

"Sofia, I hear you whine one more time and the last thing you will see is my face." Frankie threatened.

"Shesh, Frankie, that's a little dark." Matt laughed. Everything was good.

- Two weeks later-

So, Liv flew back to California with her team because she was recording a music video and without her on my right side I couldn't sleep; It felt like my bed was too big, so I was re-watching some of our old videos. They were hilarious. 

We made some TikToks dancing which turned out to be horrible. There was a picture of us from almost everyday while we filmed season one. 

The cast called from the group chat, which interrupted my dive into memories. "Yo, it's one AM. What are you guys doing up?" I laughed.

"The same thing you are." Frankie sassed.

"Oh... okay." I answered.

"Look, if you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask a stupid question!" He retorted.

"He's mad we made him stay up to watch Liv's Sour Prom." Julia laughed. I nodded and chuckled.

"I miss Liv." I stood up to get a midnight snack.

"Clingy." Matt rolled his eyes. 

"Shut up." I laughed.

"NOBODY OPEN TIKTOK." Sofia yelled. "I meant, Josh, we love you, don't go on TikTok, okay?" She smiled nervously.

"You do realize that whatever you're trying to hide, you're making him try to find out." Larry noted.

"Ooh." Matt mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrows as everyone's face changed.

"What?" I asked, logging into my TikTok. "I don't see anything." I scrolled down. "What a I supposed to see?"

"Nothing." Sofia shrugged. "It was just a glitch that said, umm, that our phones would all stop if we went on it." She laughed nervously.

"Why is no one talking about it, then?" I questioned, scrolling down further. "What is it, just tell me?" I asked.

"Umm, well-" Frankie started.

"ALBERTO RODRIGUEZ, NO." Julia warned.

"My name is not ALBERTO!" He yelled. 

"GUYS! What?" I asked.

"He's going to see it eventually." Sofia sighed. They all nodded and sent a video to the group chat.

"DUMBASS, LIV IS GOING TO SEE IT!" Frankie yelled at Matt.

"No, she's not- oops." Matt gulped.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Just click on the video." Dara sighed. I opened it and saw some dude holding Liv's waist, and she was looking for his hand!

"Do you know him?" Larry asked. I shook my head, replaying the video.

"Adam... Faze?" Sofia read. "I'm pretty sure that's one of her producers."

"Why is he holding her like that? Only I do that." I questioned.

"Jealous Josh gives off a different vibe." Frankie whispered.

"Call her, maybe?" Dara shrugged.

"Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number-" Julia sang.

"Julia, not the time!" Frankie yelled.

"Whatever, Alberto." She rolled her eyes. 

Frankie took a deep breath and smiled. "I'm fine, I'm fine."

"Maybe she was cold? or-" Larry shrugged.

"I don't think there's an excuse for this." Matt interrupted. "Think about it. We've never seen the dude, he's holding her waist, she's holding his hand, I don't know." 

"It's, like, 11 PM in California, should I call her?" I hesitated.

"It's up to you, honestly." Sofia shrugged. 

"I won't call her. Not now, I'm going to try to sleep." I yawned, waving goodbye. I didn't know, but maybe there was a good reason for all of this.