Chapter 44

-February 2021-
Notes: tehee

Josh's POV:

I've kept an eye on Cameron these past two weeks. I don't know why he doesn't go back to LA, but something that worries me is that the season is almost over, and we haven't heard any news about going back for a third season, so I won't get to see what Cameron is up to.

"You know, Jacob is doing another party. We're going, right?" Cameron asked. These walls were really thin.

"I don't know, I don't feel like it." Olivia complained.

"Why don't you just have fun for once? Do something that's not this boring, you literally spend about a half of your day playing the piano." He groaned.

"Just like you like talking about guns and violence and I think it's boring, I like the piano." She snapped back.

"Whatever. We're still going, though." He noted. Not if I did something about it.

"When is it?" She sighed.

"In, like, 2 hours." He answered.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She asked.

"I tried but you were playing so loud!" He yelled. No, she wasn't. The only thing I ever heard her play was 'All I did was try my best, this the kind of thanks I get?', which sounds like a really good song.

"Yet you say I'm the one who starts fights!" She fumed.

"Because it's true! What are you doing right now, then?!" He raged. "Anyway, wear something nice. The last thing I want are my friends making fun of me because of you." He scoffed.  I didn't hear anything else after that.

Oh, Cameron's getting it. For sure.

Olivia's POV:

So, that happened. It's only the beginning of all our problems. Last night he made the biggest deal about pizza. PIZZA. I've never dealt with someone like him, which is why I'm sort of scared to let him go. 

"Hey, you ready? I want to get there early." He asked, knocking on my door. Oh, and after every fight he pretends nothing ever happened and we're the happiest couple to exist.

"Yeah, just give me 5 more minutes." I answered back. 

"Alright, I'll be waiting in the car." He notified before he walked out the apartment.

Josh's POV:

"Hey, Cameron. Man, you're not thinking of forcing Olivia to go with you to a party when she clearly doesn't want to, eh?" I spat out. I'd pinned him against a wall, with my hands on his arms, and my chest against his so he couldn't move.

"Get off me." He barked. I smirked and shook my head.

"This is actually pretty fun." I laughed. 

"Listen, I know you broke up with Sabrina, I'd rather you stay away from us." He warned.

"Nice, you think of me as a threat. You really should, considering Liv and I have a lot of history. We spent everyday together, that was until you stepped in and ruined it all." I gripped him tighter. He was weaker than I thought he was, but I had also gone to the gym a lot. "Here's the deal, I'm not afraid to tell Olivia the truth, which is the only reason why you guys are still dating, like you told me. I have a lot of evidence and many witnesses, so if I were you, I'd chill with bossing her around." I intimidated him. I didn't have any evidence and the only witness I had was Frankie. 

"So, you weren't lying." A quiet voice broke in. I looked to the side and saw Olivia with literally nothing on. Well, I guess she was wearing clothes, but they were far from what- even she- would dare to wear.

"How do you know what he's talking about?" Cameron hesitated, while I let him go. I took my hoodie off and put it on her to cover her up. It fell down to her mid-thigh, and to my surprise, she didn't take it off. 

She walked up to him and slapped his face really hard. Hahahaha.

"Don't ever even talk to me again." She warned. Cameron looked at me and I shrugged. How she found out? No clue. 

Cameron raged out of the building, which left Olivia and me staring blankly at each other. "Am I allowed to ask why you know what you know?" I walked a few steps closer.

"Can we talk inside?" She asked. I nodded and followed behind into her apartment. "Sorry for the mess, I haven't really been on top of cleaning." She apologized.

"No, I'm sure mine is worse." I chuckled quietly. We both sat on the couch, avoiding each other's gaze.

"Uh, so, will you answer my question now?" I asked, shifting my body towards her. 

"You confessed everything after your surgery." She shared. Oh? "Um, the doctor said we could visit you and Matt kinda pushed me to go, so I did. I was only going to see if you were better, but I hit something and woke you up. Then we just talked and you spilled everything. You know the saying, 'A drunk mind speaks a sober heart'. To be honest, I just thought you were messing with me, you were full of anesthesia so I didn't really believe you. I never asked Cameron because I didn't know what he would say about it, so I just kept it to myself." She ended.

"Wow." Was all I could get out my mouth. "I'm sorry for putting you through all of that." 

"No, it's fine. It's been a strange year." She chuckled, looking down at her rings. We stopped talking and just thought about it. "Was it hard?" She spoke up after a few minutes.

"What?" I looked over to her.

"Breaking up with me? You always looked so happy with her." She shrugged.

"No. It took a long time for me to realize that I couldn't really do anything about the situation, and well I just had to adapt to Sabrina." I recalled. "I was never really happy with her." 

"Can I hug you?" She teared up. I nodded and we both stood up. "I really owe you an apology." She sniffled.

"No, you don't. I'm impulsive, and dumb, and I know I hurt you really bad." I reasoned. "I could've told you about it, but I didn't."

"If not for that, then for all the tension you went through because of drivers license." She pulled away to catch my eyes.

"I'm better now, it just took a whole night at the ER." I laughed, wiping the one tear that fell from her eye. "I'm glad you know I didn't mean to leave you, not one bit." 

"I know we're both in very bad situations right now, but could we still be friends?" She asked, hesitating about my answered.

"I missed you." I pulled her into the biggest, most, bone crushing hug ever. We didn't pull away for a long time, and I knew we were both crying. The best part was that they were happy tears.

"This doesn't change the fact that Seven Nation army is way better." She shook her head.

"Oh, shut up." I laughed.

N/A

it's over, thanks for reading :DD  
JUST KIDDINGGGGG, THEY STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO TEEHEEEEEE :P SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER :DDDDDD)))))