Chapter 46

-February 2021-
-Right after last chapter-

Olivia's POV:

"What about your everlasting love for Brendan?" I chuckled. Brendan was the only Irish boy in our school. He was a blond, with very clear blue eyes. Sahana had the biggest crush on him, and he had a crush on her. They started 'dating' in 4th grade. Although Jennifer didn't know about their 'love', she hated him because she hated everything that involved music. He played the drums and literally drummed with his fingers everywhere. 

"We stopped talking after Marcus threatened to call the cops if he ever got near me again. They said it was to 'protect' me, but he was the only friend I had, and that just made everything worse for me." She sighed quietly. "But, this is a fresh start!" She smiled.

"Yeah, you know I'm always here. I'll be leaving Utah in a couple of weeks but you can always call me." I smiled back. She nodded thanking me quietly.

Josh's POV:

"Oh, hi, Matt." I chuckled when he opened the door to Larry's apartment. "You've decided to join us after your rendezvous with your girlfriend."

"At least I have a girlfriend." He stuck his tongue out to me.

"Watch it." I pointed at him, while he laughed.

"About that, Josh is trying to get Liv back. Please knock some sense in this man, ASAP." Larry rolled his eyes.

"Good luck with that. She's totally over you." He shrugged.

"No, she's not. I bet you there is still some spark in her heart somewhere." I stayed positive.

"Josh, Liv is the most oblivious person, do you think we wouldn't know if she still had something for you?" Larry asked.

"Yes!? You guys, not to be rude or anything, but Liv and I have known each other-"

"Yes, Josh. We all met her the same day as you." Matt noted.

"Okay, yes. But, Liv and I spent a lot of time together, I know how she is." I boasted.

"Says the guy who took, like, three months to ask her out because 'you didn't know if she'd feel the same way.'" Matt quoted.

"Okay, sincerely, do you see anything that we don't in her?" Larry asked.

I sighed and shook my head. "No."

"Right, so what do you do?" Matt questioned.

"Get that spark back." I answered, nodding.

"No, dumbass! You move on!" Matt whined.

"I'm not going to move on yet. Just let me try one more time. If it doesn't work this time I'll just leave it." I begged.

"JUST MOVE ON, JOSH." We heard Sofia from her own apartment.

"UMM? A LITTLE PRIVACY HERE!" I laughed.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING A PRIVACY. I WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND FRANKIE SCARED ME BECAUSE HE BLASTED Cheetah Girls FROM HIS OWN APARTMENT!" Julia complained.

"WELL YOU YELLED AT YOUR HAMSTER-THING IN THE MIDDLE OF MIDNIGHT!" Frankie sassed.

"MY HAMSTER IS NOT A THING, FRANKIE ALBERTO RODRIGUEZ!" Julia answered. Matt and I cracked up about it.

"MY NAME ISN'T ALBERTO!" He yelled. "JULIA? JULIA!?"

"I'M WATCHING Dance Moms! LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled.

"EVERYBODY, SHUT UP!" Dara argued.

"FINE!" We all shouted at the same time.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?" Olivia asked, laughing. I looked at Matt and smirked.