Chapter 3: Rimuru Vs Veldora Part 2

Thank you everyone who has liked this story so far. I had fun writing this fight and decided to post it a bit early. Tell me what you think later ok.

3rd Person Pov

Rimuru watched as Veldora's massive aura double in a blink of an eye. He was astounded because he never expected that Veldora will be this strong.

Just as he was still watching Veldora, Veldora disappeared and appeared in front on Rimuru with his hand covered in a dense amount of mana and punched him in the face. Rimuru flew through several wall's before stopping at the last one. He had a shocked expression because he thought that he had died. Rimuru stood up and smiled to Veldora. He then brought out his sword and took a battle stance.

Veldora had a shocked expression on his face as he watched Rimuru stand up after taking one of his strongest punch in his human form. He smiled and rushed Rimuru with his leg raised ready to kick him in the face but Rimuru blocked it with his sword. Both of them began to exchange blows at a very fast pace but Veldora was at a disadvantage.

'What is going on here. I know that Rimuru is strong but to think he will be matching me like this is quite unbelievable. It like he knows what I will do before I do it. I am giving it everything I have but he is matching me quite splendidly. At the rate things are going, my defeat is only a matter of time' Veldora panicked

Veldora tried to Fire a powerful gust of wind at Rimuru but he simply ate it with his ultimate skill Beelzebub. Rimuru rushed at Veldora with his sword raised but he stopped right in front of Veldora. He immediately jump back while creating a powerful barrier with his Ultimate skill Uriel. Seconds later, the place where he would have been moment ago, exploded. The explosion was big and was mixed with a huge gust of wind.

Veldora had a dumbfounded expression on his face after seeing Rimuru dodge his sneak attack.

While they were fighting, Veldora had been preparing this attack by isolating his mana in the air. This was one of his secret move that he created while inside Rimuru. The mana in the air is supposed to transform into a lightning spear and attack when he gives it the signal. What makes this attack deadly is that it is not visible to the eyes or magic sense. The is due to Veldora concealing it with his unique mana, Storm. The attack is his new unique skill he developed while reading a certain manga inside Rimuru. Even if you were able to somehow see the attack coming, with the speed of the attack which broke the sound barrier, it should be impossible to dodge especially during mid fighting. Yet! Rimuru not only did he see the attack coming, he even managed to dodge it and block the impact perfectly. At that moment, Veldora truly considered Rimuru as an opponent whom he would have to give his all to beat.

Rimuru was panting hard after blocking that invisible lightning attack.

'That was too close for comfort. To think he had an ace like this hidden away. If I didn't have Future Sight, I would have died just then' Rimuru thought to himself.

That's right, it was thanks to future sight which allowed Rimuru to see 20 seconds into the future that gave him enough power to match Veldora who is a true dragon. Back when Veldora punched Rimuru with that dense amount of mana, Rimuru had already seen it happen with his unique skill Future Sight before it happened. Because of this, Wisdom lord Raphael was able to time the precise second that Veldora's punch will make contact with Rimuru and released Beelzebub to consume the mana in Veldora's fist while also activating Uriel with other multiple barrier to block the blow. All this was done before even Rimuru knew what was happening. Hence, why he was shocked that he was alive. Rimuru ordered Raphael to defend him while he attacked and in other not to disappoint his master, the wisdom lord is taking charge of all Rimuru's skills during the fight. It is thanks to Raphael perfect calculation that Rimuru is able to fight someone like Veldora like equals.