Chapter 42: A Bloody Massacre Part 1

A/N: ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️  Just wanted to give you guys a warning. Starting from this chapter to the entire Eastern Empire's arc, there will be a lot of killing and carnage. It will be described how a person is brutally killed and it won't be pretty. If you can't handle it, I advise you to not read it. If you feel you can handle it, knock yourself out with reading it. I advise again to read with caution.

The Eastern Empire were going at full force from the start because it was deemed necessary to do so due to Demon Lord Milim Nava and Storm Dragon Veldora assisting Demon Lord Rimuru. The strategy was to use all the cards the Empire had from the start to crush their enemies. All soldier along with Emperor Rudra himself was in the battlefield. The Imperial Knights along with all the single digit were with Emperor Rudra.

At the northern side near the Nation of Ingrassia, Gladium led his camp which consisted of about seven hundred thousand soldier with different magical beast and airships.

The Armored Corp which was led by General Calgurio was stationed at the forest which led to the Nation of Dwargo. The corp consisted of two thousand Armored tanks, five thousand flying air ships and one million soldiers who were matching on foot.

The rest of the Corp were in the Jura forest heading for the Nation of Tempest. In the air inside the Jura forest, we see a big airship which is big enough to contain about thirty thousand troops. Inside the Chambers of the airship on a king size throne, we see Emperor Rudra seating down. By his side is the Marshal and behind them are lieutenant Kondo and Damrada.

The army of the Eastern Empire was overwhelming and there boosted enough power to conquer any continent. It is with this confident that there attacked Demon Lord Rimuru despite all the rumours about him and his nation. To them, Demon Lord Rimuru was nothing more than a weakling who is being protected by the influence of the Storm Dragon and Demon Lord Milim Nava.

Emperor Rudra looked at the the Marshal whose identity Velgrynd, one of the True Dragons in the world "Do you think this much military force is too much for Demon Lord Rimuru?"

"Demon Lord Rimuru is not the problem. The problem is my little brother and niece who are supporting him. Though, we already have a plan for my niece if she interferes" Velgrynd said while leaning on Rudra.

Rudra smiled "Then I will leave Veldora to you. I and the single digit will deal with Demon lord Rimuru and his men if they interfere"

"That a good plan Rudra. We will conquer everything for you in other for you to win your game with Guy Crimson"

Rudra smiled and brought Velgrynd closer to himself "I can't wait for this game to end"

At Dwargo Entrance

General Calgurio have never been this happy before in his life. He was inside the HQ tank which was at the front of the Armored tanks. He was very excited because of his soon conquest of the Dwarven Kingdom. The King of Dwargo, King Gazel was one who's name has reached even the Eastern Empire. He is a saint level opponent whose strength is said to be on the level of Saint Hinata. It will be a great honour to take his head and Calgurio was sure that his name would go down in history of he succeeded.

The Dwarven Kingdom is said to be an impenetrable fortress that specializes in their defence, but that meant nothing to Calgurio. He has one million soldiers with him. On top of that, he has two thousand Armored tanks at the ready and about five thousand flying airships with him. Breaking down the wall of Dwargo Kingdom was only a matter of time.

 Breaking down the wall of Dwargo Kingdom was only a matter of time