Chapter 22: Milim Vs Luminous

Back in Lubelius, everything was peaceful and people were minding their own business. Everyone was as happy as always. The Knights were moving about and ensuring that the people were safe and the people were all happy and greatful for the work of the Knights in their Nation. That's right, Lubelius was a peaceful Nation and everyone was happy, until a great calamity approached the city with great speed. The calamity landed with a great thud which shook all the people in the capital city of Lubelius.

People began to scream and before long, chaos descended on the capital

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

People began to scream and before long, chaos descended on the capital. Everyone ran for their lives and the Knights were doing all they could to calm the people. The reason this is happening is because half of the city was in ruin because of the shockwaves that happened after the calamity landed. Buildings were destroyed and many were injured, all because of a single landing of one person. And the aura this person is emitting is doing nothing to calm the people's anxiety of the situation.

The person who landed looked at all the frightened people with disinterest. She concentrated her senses around the whole city until she found who she was looking for

"So that's where you are. You can't hide from me" the person said to herself.

The person took off to the direction of the the inner Cloister. With her speed, she was able to reach the Cloister in no time at all. She landed in front of the sacred mountain that was at the centre of Lubelius but she wasn't alone. She saw multiple men dressed in white armour and all of them were heavily armed and were looking at her with unshakable resolve

"We will not let you pass" one of the soldiers shouted

"We are the Paladins, defender of man kind. Surrender yourself now or face the consequence" Another shouted

The person looked at them like they were mainly an annoyance. She gave them a cocky smile "Nice to meet all of you. I am known as Demon Lord Milim Nava, the destroyer. I've come here to see your leader. Bring her out or I will destroy this pitiful nation"

All the soldiers paled when they heard the name Milim. They all know the story of the walking calamity that call herself Milim Nava. They all understood that the situation was dire. Yet, their resolve was unwavering and unshaken.

"We will not listen to your request demon. You may be a Demon Lord, but not even you will stand a chance against all of us combined" One brave knight shouted.

The other knights readied themselves for the fight of a lifetime. Little did they know that they will regret that decision very soon.

Milim looked at all of them in anger "Then prepare yourselves for death" And with that, the slaughter began.

Louis heard the commotion that was happening outside. He rushed outside to know what is happening but the scene he saw shook him. He saw a single girl with pink hair standing in a pile of dead bodies. The whole area was littered with dead bodies of the paladins that numbered about a thousand. The girl turned her attention to him and gave him a cold look. Louis was very frightened because of who it is that was attacking them. He could not move from his spot under her gaze.