Chapter 46: Battle With The Empire Part 3

Ultima flew through the roof of the airship untill she flew into a room where she was sensing a very powerful aura. The powerful aura she was sensing was coming from a man who was wearing black military clothes and was calmly watching her. The man was Damrada, the second digit of the Empire.

Ultima landed and smiled at Damrada "Long time no see"

Damrada gave Ultima a worried look "Not only did demon lord Rimuru destroy all our forces, but he also made the primordials his subordinates and some how, they have all gotten tremendously powerful. Truly, demon lord Rimuru is terrifying"

Damrada could still remember the scary power that demon lord Rimuru unleashed on them. And now, he is on his own handling the strong  and powerful Velgrynd who is a member of the strongest race in the world. To make matters worse, the terror of the Blessing of the Dead, both the precision and powers was so over the top that it became obvious that the current primordial before him was stronger than when he met her last.

Damrada wanted to know how much the primordial have evolved but he didn't have to wait because Ultima answered him.

Ultima laughed out happily "Ahahahahaha, I didn't think you'd notice. Yes, Lord Rimuru has given me strength and now I'm in great shape"

Contrary to the smiling Ultima, those words were a nightmare to Damrada. Granting power to a primordial demon is definitely not something any Demon Lord could do. This solidify the claim that Demon Lord Rimuru is now a True Dragon. What a terrifying person Demon Lord Rimuru is.

Even so, Damrada had no intention of losing. In other to fulfill his promise to Rudra, it was necessary to go all out to challenge this demon named Ultima.

"I don't always aim for a reasonable path. Even if the road is thorny, as long as I achieve my goals, I am satisfied" Damrada stopped agonizing and got into a fighting stance.

Ultima also got into a fighting stance "I guess talking time is over"

"It obvious. As his majesty's knight, I will make my powers known to you" Damrada told Ultima

Ultima snorted as she observed Damrada. The incredible power of being a human was felt in Damrada and stood out even among the saints. His stance was truly incredible and it made Ultima feel that she would have lost if she hadn't gained her new powers from Rimuru.

Ultima sighed and looked at Damrada who was looking at her in confusion. She brought up her middle finger and gave him the F word due to how angry she was at his calm behaviour

 She brought up her middle finger and gave him the F word due to how angry she was at his calm behaviour

Ultima remembers it well. She was a member of the oldest demon ever created known to history as the primordials. There were seven of them in total and among them, she was the weakest by far. It was undeniable that Guy Crimson was the strongest but even Guy couldn't land a decisive victory against Diablo even though Diablo never trains. She saw how Rain and Mizari chose to serve Guy and gained strength in return, yet she remained the same. She was constantly fighting against Testarossa and Carrera back in the underworld and to everyone else, they were equal. But she knew the truth.