Chapter 7: Clayman's Schemes

So yeah guy's. It is Sunday on my side today, so Happy Sunday to you all. Now back to the story. Some of you are going to hate Clayman more than usual after reading this chapter. I tried to make him more evil and this is what I got. Tell me what you think of him in the comments.

In a dark mountain, very far away from civilization and was covered with dark clouds. On top of this dark mountain, we find a castle. This castle was demon lord Clayman's domain. Inside, in an elegant room, we see someone rising from a well decorated bed. The person was wearing a white suit and white pants. He has white hair with very sharp pointy ears. This was demon lord Clayman in the flesh and he was just waking up from slumber.

Just then, someone with a clown mask, wearing a clown clothes entered the room.

"I see that it was a success, huh Clayman!" the person said

"Clayman looked at the person and smiled an evil smile "indeed it was, Laplace. My evolution to an awakened demon lord was a success"

Laplace nodded his head "of course it is. After all, we! The moderate clown troops wiped out that small nation on the outskirts side in the west and gathered all those soul for you. You should be grateful"

"I am grateful Laplace and happy. I never knew powers like this existed. My old power is a far cry compared to my current power's. In fact, I'm confident that I can win against you now" Clayman said admiring his new powers.

"Well now! Let's not get overconfident with our powers" Laplace said while scratching his head "By the way, is everything ready for the Walpurgis that will be happening tomorrow?"

"Of course everything is ready. I have full control over demon lord Milim and demon lord Fray is nothing but my errand girl. I have everything ready to use and crush that annoying slime. And with my new powers, crushing him is all but assured" Clayman said with an arrogant tone

"Well, if you are that confident, then I have nothing to worry about. Just be sure not to let your guard down" Laplace adviced

Clayman got an annoyed look "Are you suggesting that I could be manipulated?"

Laplace raised both his arms up in surrender "hey now, I'm just saying that you should be careful. After all, you are dealing with demon lords. And with that, I bid you good day" he disappeared after that.

Clayman had a furious look on his face 'how dare that Laplace! He thinks that I, Clayman can be manipulated by those wannabe demon lords. That may have been true before but now that I've awakened in to a true demon lord, I can never be mislead by anyone'

Clayman then left his room and headed to his office. Once he arrived at his office, he sat down in his chair, still with that annoyed look on his face.

"Frey! Get in here right now" Clayman shouted

Demon Lord Frey entered Clayman's office after hearing his call "you called for me Clayman"