Chapter 47: Battle With The Empire Part 4

Carrera walked into the room where she sensed a massive power. She looked around the room and saw a single man in a white navy military suite standing there with a gun at his right hand and a sword at his left hand. Carrera smirked at the man as she approached him

"You must be the owner of the power I was sensing. The name is Carrera and I am a faithful subordinate of Demon Lord Rimuru" Carrera introduced herself

"My name is lieutenant Kondo and I am the leader of all the single digits who serve emperor Rudra" Kondo introduced himself

Carrera kept her smirk as she stood opposite of Kondo "You are no ordinary human judging from the powers I'm sensing from you. It will certainly be interesting to see what you are made of"

Kondo took his battle stance "I don't have the time to play around with you. I will be ending this fight soon and assist the others"

Carrera gave Kondo an annoyed look "Do you believe that you can beat me? This absolute me!"

Kondo ignored her and fired his gun at her but Carrera shifted her head a little and the gun passed her cheeks.

"Since you are itching to get started, allow me to face you head on. I apologize because in as much as I want to play with you, I won't get the chance because I'm on time schedule" Carrera told him as she drew her sword and got into her fighting stance.

Both of them stood and watched eachother before they disappeared and appeared in the middle of the room with their sword clashing. Carrera began to violently slash her sword at Kondo's sword and Kondo who has clad himself in his holy aura was doing everything he can to defend with his sword.

Kondo seeing that Carrera onslaught was getting more fiercer and faster, took an opportunity he saw to jump back near the wall of the room which was far away from where Carrera was. He began to fire his gun at Carrera with the hope that it will slow her down. The bullets from his gun were all moving at the speed of sound and Kondo was firing it continuously at Carrera.

To Kondo's surprise, Carrera began to deflect each bullet with her sword at a speed which exceeds that of the bullets. This shocked Kondo because with his ultimate skill King Of Execution, he is able to attach powers to his bullets which makes them tremendously stronger. So seeing Carrera deflect them when she obviously doesn't have an ultimate skill was a big shock for Kondo.

Carrera then jumped up in the air and threw her sword at Kondo with great force. Kondo saw the sword and dodged it but before he knew what was happening, Carrera appeared where her sword impacted with the same sword in her hand and slashed Kondo with it. Kondo who did not expect such a move jumped back to avoid the slash but he wasn't fast enough because the slash cut into his left hand and left a deep wound.

Carrera smirked at Kondo who was breathing a little hard at the opposite of the room "I didn't expect you to dodge that slash. You are truly extraordinary"

Kondo glared at her "I didn't expect a demon like you to know space shift. The ability to shift yourself with anything in a given range"

"I have many other tricks that you don't know about. You should remove the perception that you know anything about my skills because you obviously don't" Carrera told him

Kondo sighed "I guess all our intel about your nation is useless. I will have to re-evaluate my strategy in this fight"

"Well said. Come! Let us continue" Carrera said with an excited voice.

The fight resumed. Carrera smirked and began to generate her nuclear strike magic which looks like a black hole in her hands

 Carrera smirked and began to generate her nuclear strike magic which looks like a black hole in her hands