Chapter 30: A Shocking Reveal

Rimuru and Milim, with his subordinates along side Luminus and Hinata, with the Paladins had entered the throne room, only to see a pink haired girl in a clown mask, tired up with strings and was seating on the floor in front of his and Milim throne.

Rimuru went and sat down on his throne with Milim seating on the throne next to him. His subordinates went and stood at his right side and the paladins stood by his left. Luminus was seated at the seat that Rimuru created next to his and Hinata and Louis stood behind her.

 Luminus was seated at the seat that Rimuru created next to his and Hinata and Louis stood behind her

Soei pulled the string that was used to tie up Tear and dragged her closer to Rimuru. Rimuru looked at her and saw that her posture is that of someone who has given up hope.

Rimuru coughed before he began "So you are Tear! A member of the Moderate Clown Troops"

Tear looked down and mumbled something which Rimuru did not get.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you" Rimuru said to her

"Speak up when Lord Rimuru is speaking to you, you wrench" Benimaru shouted at at her

Tear became frightened because of the power that was emanating from Benimaru. She began to shake from fear because of it.

Rimuru saw this and sighed and turned to Benimaru "Benimaru, control your aura and let her speak. She can't talk if you frighten her like this"

"As you wish My lord" Benimaru said before he suppressed his aura.

Rimuru turned back to Tear "Now what where you saying before?"

Tear swallowed the lump in her throat before answering "I said that I was a member of the Moderate Clown Troops"

Rimuru nodded his head "I see. What happened to you then? Did they kick you out or did you leave on your own?"

Tear sighed and looked down "It's not because of that. They were all wiped out, leaving me as the only survivor by a single enemy"

Everyone had a surprised reaction from hearing this. The Paladins who didn't know who this clown troops were, stood aside in confusion. Shion and the rest were pissed because they wanted to be the one to end those clowns and someone beat them to it.

Luminus laughed at hearing that "Hahahahahaha... This is so funny. Was the clown that killed my servant Roy among those that were killed"

Tear looked at her in confusion "Who are you?"

"I am Luminus Valentine, the God of Lubelius. Now answer my question" Luminus said to her in anger

 Now answer my question" Luminus said to her in anger