Chapter 11: Walpurgis part 4

Rimuru and Milim began to exchange sword strike at a speed faster than the speed of sound. Their strike was so powerful that whenever their sword met eachother in a clash, it would generate a huge sonic boom that will push everything around the area away. The other demon lords were still in their seat because of the barrier that Guy created to prevent Rimuru and Milim's attack from reaching them.

As for Shion and Clayman fight, Ciel explained that Clayman might plan to escape when he truly see's how strong Rimuru is. Because of this, Ciel created a separate barrier inside the barrier that Guy made. This barrier is ment to prevent any form of attacks from getting through it. This is to prevent the attacks generated from Rimuru and Milim from reaching Shion and Ranga who are about to engage Clayman. It also prevents anyone inside the barrier from leaving through any means. This means that Clayman and Shion are stuck with eachother.

Clayman saw the new barrier surrounding him and his opponents and clicked his tongue. The barrier that Guy made has spacial properties which makes the inside expand without it affecting the outside of the barrier. From anyone watching the fight, the inside of the barrier will be as big as a field when it is actually the centre of the Walpurgis. The is because of the spacial powers that Guy's barrier processes. And Rimuru's barrier simply formed a huge cube around Clayman, Shion and Ranga inside Guy's barrier.

 And Rimuru's barrier simply formed a huge cube around Clayman, Shion and Ranga inside Guy's barrier

"Ha ha ha ha ha. Do you truly think that you stand a chance against me with my current powers?" Clayman asked cockily to Shion and Ranga

Shion simply drew her Gyokimaru from her back and looked at Clayman coldly "Shut your mouth you worm. You are an ant compared to me much less my lord. You will regret picking a fight with my master today and for atonement, your head will suffice"

"I will make you pay for insulting my master" Ranga said with rage

Clayman looked at the two before him and tried to sense their mana but for some reason could not. It is like something is blocking him from sensing them. This is due to Ciel counseling their mana from any outside interference that may want to appraise them.

Clayman released his full aura which began to generate a huge shock wave from his body. From the level of aura being generated shows just how much stronger Clayman has become as an awakened demon lord.

The other demon lords watching the fight from outside could not believe just how much stronger Clayman is. Some of them were a little frightened from the amount of power

'no way is this normal. I know that is an awakened demon lord but his powers should not be this big. This is getting scary in there. I sure am glad am not the one fighting Clayman' Dino thought to himself

The real Luminous Valentine was looking at Clayman with a shocked look 'this power is unreal. How did Clayman get this strong. His powers is now equal to my own. If it was me fighting him, I don't know if I could win even if I went all out' she turned to the fight of Rimuru and Milim 'and those two are on another dimension. Try as I might, I can't follow them at all..with the level of mana they are releasing from their body, I will die if I tried to get closer to them. So this is the power of a true dragon'