Chapter 67: Guy Crimson Ultimate Attack

A/N: Hello everyone, a new chapter is here. Not much to say except read and enjoy.

In the sky above the ocean near the border of the Eastern Empire, a massive battle was taking place. The sky was adorned with the gleaming wings of angels, their majestic forms casting a divine glow against the backdrop of the tumultuous waves below.

The Empire, in a bid to defend its territories, had mobilised an impressive fleet of aircraft and ships. The aerial armada streaked across the skies, their engines roaring against the sky as they approached the formidable host of angelic forces. However, despite the technological advantage, the Empire found itself at a grave disadvantage; the sheer might and strength of the angels were beyond what they had anticipated.

The clash of powers commenced, the heavens resonating with the clash of magic, celestial energy, and the mechanical might of the Empire. Beams of holy light clashed against barrages of energy unleashed by the Empire's weaponry. The ocean's surface churned beneath as the waves trembled, mirroring the intensity of the conflict above.

Inside one of the largest aircraft, we see Masayuki standing by the window, overlooking the entire battlefield. A soldier ran into the room and saluted Masayuki.

"Your Highness, we just discovered two more commander angels heading towards this airship, but they were intercepted by fingers number 4 and 5," the soldier reported.

Masayuki nodded. "How goes the fight between Lieutenant Kondou and Lieutenant Damrada?"

The soldier continued reading from the report. "It would seem that both Lieutenant Kondou and Lieutenant Damrada are at a disadvantage in their battle, but they are still holding their own for now."

"Good work, soldier. You should return to the surveillance unit and gather as much intel as you can on the enemy," Masayuki told the soldier.

"Yes, sir!" The soldier saluted before turning around and leaving the room.

After the soldier left, Masayuki sighed and slumped down in his chair. He looked up at the ceiling of the airship with worry.

"How in the heck did I get myself into this situation? I was just a guy pretending to be a hero due to my unique skill which makes everyone love me. Things were going great for me until she showed up out of nowhere and changed everything."

Saying that, Masayuki remembered the face of Velgrynd and how beautiful she was. He sighed once more.

"Damn my teenage hormones. I guess being a virgin all through my life didn't help my decision making when a beautiful girl threw herself into my arms and proclaimed her undying love for me. Who would ever think that agreeing to date her would result in me becoming an emperor of an entire nation? And to make matters worse, these angels are flying around wishing to destroy everything in sight. How did I get myself into this mess?"

Masayuki massaged his forehead in frustration. After a few minutes, he sighed in acceptance.

"Whatever! It's not like I can change it, and I wouldn't change it for anything because I finally have a woman or dragon who actually loves me for me. I can accept this fate, and Demon Lord Rimuru did promise to assist me if I ever find myself overwhelmed with all these duties. For now, I can only stand and be the pillar for my people to look up to in this war."

Masayuki stood up and moved back to the window, watching as several continental explosions were going off in the distance. His expression changed to worry as he continued to watch the battle between his soldiers and the angels.

"This battle will be decided if either Velgrynd wins or the female elite wins. After all, those two are the strongest fighting forces of the two parties. I have faith that my Velgrynd can win, but I can't help but worry until I see the outcome."