Chapter 52: Awakening Of The Thirteen Paterion

A/N: Happy New Year Everyone. I apologize for the long wait but I decided to finally update this story. A big thank you to all those who waited for me to update. Please enjoy the chapter.

A day has passed after Rimuru had re-created all the Eastern Empire soldiers. Today was the day when Rimuru will reward all his subordinates who has fought hard in the war with the eastern Empire and those whose powers have increased to a certain level.

Rimuru was in his slime form and was placed in his throne inside his castle. By his side seating in her own throne was Milim. She came back from her training yesterday saying that she is ready for the war to come.

'Her power definitely increased. Before her presence was just overwhelming like all true dragons but now it is like the heavens and space bends to her will just by her being there' Rimuru thought to himself after observing Milim.

The throne room was filled with different monsters, each of them dressed in their best formal wears. Behind Milim's throne was Tear in her formal wear without her clown mask.

Tear seems to have made a change after all she went through. After the supposed death of Yuuki and her friends, Tear swore an oath to be Milim's personal guard for the rest of her life after coming to Tempest. Seeing no problem with it, Rimuru agreed with her request and she and Milim has been very close ever since.

In front of the throne room were thirteen people each of them standing with their heads bowed. The people were Benimaru, Diablo, Shion, Testarossa, Carrera, Ultima, Kumara, Adalman, Geld, Gabiru, Zegion, Ranga and Shuna. These thirteen people were the once chosen to be awarded because their power were the strongest among all the monsters in the Jura Tempest Federation.

Among the crowds of people were the subordinates of Gazel Dwargo who came to congratulate Rimuru on his overwhelming victory against the Eastern Empire.

Rimuru still in his slime form began to speak "I thank everyone for attending on this occasion. This is a joyous day when we celebrate our victory against the Eastern Empire. But do not let this victory get to your heads because that is when our defeat will be assured"

Seeing that no one was talking, he continued "As you all know, the world is going to enter into a war with an enemy on the level of gods in a months time. Her military power is overwhelming but it shouldn't discourage us because our own military power is just as overwhelming. We must all prepare ourselves because this war will determine the future of this world we live in"

The faces of the monsters in the room all became hardened. All of them were resolved to give it their all in the upcoming war no matter how powerful the enemy is.

Rimuru looked at the faces of his subordinates and nodded "With that said, I called the thirteen of you here today because you all are the Piller of Jura Forest Federation. Benimaru, Diablo, Shion, Zegion, Testarossa, Carrera, Ultima, Adalman, Ranga, Kumara, Shuna, Gabiru and Geld, you thirteen are the strongest among all my subordinates. Therefore, I appoint all of you to lead our army in the war to come"

"WE LIVE TO SERVE LORD RIMURU!!!" All of them responded

Rimuru immediately transformed into his human form and stood in front of them.

"That's good to hear. In other to make sure that you my paterions are ready for the war, I will grant all of you power that will help you win this war"

Rimuru stretched out both of his hands to the thirteen of them while all of them bowed

'I'm counting on you Ciel'

<<Leave it to me master. Initiating sequence... Transferring the required amount of souls to the thirteen subordinates of master... Successful. The evolution to a higher realm will begin shortly>>