Chapter 69: The Fall Of The Last Elite Of Rimu

A/N: Hello everyone. I bring you another chapter.

The battlegrounds echoed with the clash of magical prowess and martial might as the two forces collided. The angels wielded divine powers, summoning celestial energies that seared the earth and sundered the skies. Meanwhile, the united coalition of earth's inhabitants showcased their unique abilities, harnessing elemental forces and combining their strengths to repel the celestial onslaught.

The war raged on, each side suffering losses and displaying extraordinary valor. However, the angels’ relentless assault threatened to overwhelm the defenders. The celestial forces, bolstered by their unyielding zeal, continued to press forward, leaving devastation in their wake.

Even though the top power of earth were teaming up against the angels, the casualty of the resident of earth are countless. Destruction filled all the area and region of earth and many warriors and civilian lost their lives.

Even with all this devastation, those left alive were happy knowing that the war will soon be over. The reason being that information was sent that only one elite remains and that the top level power (Those on the level of true dragons) will be moving about to wipe out the remaining angels.

In the Barren Lands

In the Barren Lands at the westernmost part of the central continent, a furious clash between the formidable army of giants and the angelic forces was ongoing. The latter displaying their unwavering loyalty to Rimu, their Supreme Deity. The giants, proud and stalwart in their giant heritage, clashed fiercely, exhibiting their immense strength, while the angels, adorned in ethereal radiance, showcased their unyielding allegiance to Rimu.

In the heart of the tumultuous battleground, three illustrious figures stood out amidst the chaos— the children of Demon Lord Draguel: Galmus, Serina, and Varian. Each of them possessed overwhelming power, befitting their status as princes of the giant realm.

As the clash intensified, a commanding angel, renowned for strength that rivaled even an awakened demon lord, emerged from the celestial ranks. The ground trembled as the three giant princes confronted the formidable angelic commander, their combined powers rippling across the landscape, shaping the battleground with their sheer might.

Galmus, the eldest prince, stood tall and resolute, his earth-shaking strength matched only by his determination. His immense stature and prowess were a sight to behold as he clashed head-on with the angelic commander, every blow echoing with tremendous force.

Serina, the second-born and fiercely intelligent, weaved intricate spells and wielded ancient giant magic, creating powerful barriers and launching devastating elemental attacks, countering the celestial forces with strategic precision.

Varian, the youngest of the siblings, possessed unparalleled agility and speed, darting across the battlefield like lightning, delivering swift and calculated strikes that kept the angelic commander on the defensive.

The clash between the giant princes and the angelic commander was a spectacle that shook the very core of Draguel's domain. Mountains trembled, trees were uprooted, and the skies crackled with the release of tremendous power.

Amidst the chaos, the prince's unyielding determination to protect their homeland and their family's legacy shone brightly. Their unity and synchronized attacks created an awe-inspiring symphony of strength and strategy.

The battle raged on, the clash of powers becoming increasingly titanic. However, despite the overwhelming force of the angelic commander, the relentless determination and unwavering unity of the three giant princes proved to be an unassailable force.

In another location of the Barren Lands, a fateful clash brewed between the infamous Demon Lord Dagruel, Demon Lord Deeno, and an enigmatic male elite of Rimu, possessing strength slightly higher than that of a true dragon. The skies quivered with anticipation, a premonition of the impending cataclysm.